Sign in to follow this  
schluesselbart

Stamina Meter and Falling Damage

Just played the game a little bit for the first time and I´m impressed how good it already feels. First two toughts, did you concider to add a stamina meter and falling damage in the future? Feels a little weird to jump from roofs and run endlessly without breaking sweat.

I agree that the effect of the load should be. But the implementation of fatigue in the game looks bad and reduces the effect of immersion in the game.
I will explain my opinion. Fatigue in the game is realized as a slowing of the animation of the character.
Such animation causes an impression of low PC performance, or about the effect of weightlessness in space simulators. I guess, for this reason, many servers disable the effect of fatigue in the game.
We need a completely different realization of the fatigue effect.

A stamina system of sorts shall be eventually a thing. The same for fall damage.

• Like 1

there is fall damage. i died from jumping off a moutain yesterday whilsts saying "im glad there is no fall damage" looked like a right pleb on stream haha

If you run enough you character starts panting but keeps on running so a stamina system is probably in the works. 

On 7/12/2018 at 4:19 PM, schluesselbart said:

Just played the game a little bit for the first time and I´m impressed how good it already feels. First two toughts, did you concider to add a stamina meter and falling damage in the future? Feels a little weird to jump from roofs and run endlessly without breaking sweat.

On 7/16/2018 at 7:06 AM, Buloee said:

there is fall damage. i died from jumping off a moutain yesterday whilsts saying "im glad there is no fall damage" looked like a right pleb on stream haha

yes there is fall damage died falling from mountain side. but it is very inconsistent was a short fall to death. but fallen much further without a scratch.