Thomas Morris

Unable to equip weapons

So I can’t equip my weapon after going prone and holstering my weapon. No matter what I do I cannot equip it. This happened at the shooting range of my base. 

If if this happened mid game that would really suck. Afraid to even switch weapons if I cannot switch back to my primary. 

I'm having a similar issue where I can't seem to easily get the gauze bandage out of my hand and equip a weapon. I end up running around with this roll of gauze in my hand like I'm going to use it to choke someone out. (That would be a hilarious assassination animation, creeping up behind someone and choking them to death with your bandage, lol).

During a match, switching from a knife to a consumable caused the bug. I was able to switch back to knife, but not able to use it. I also had a ruger that i couldnt switch to after getting stuck on knife. I tried and could not reproduce this trigger. I could not heal while running, i dont know if this is as intended.

Ive just tested and confirmed that holstering a knife rather than switching weapons, triggers the bug... doesnt always bug tho. Sometimes switch around 2 or 3 times before bug is triggered. Tested for an hour, have to restart to fix when bugged lol. And now i cant make it bug after switching 20x. So im going to play :)