Buloee

just a few of my concerns

Im not sure if this is the correct place on the forum to voice them but...

knives, they are too OP. getting stabbed 3 times after ive shot someone 4/5 times just isnt fair or fun.
Hit registeration, im pretty sure some of my shots arent landing or they are as i see blood splatter but no dmg is registering as im shooting people 6/7 times to kill them? surely this cant be right and if it is health is too much.
loot prompts are somewhat awkward. they work but you have to approach the container or item in a specific way to get the prompt sometimes.
last few games i experienced quite server rubberbanding.
spawns, there are some spawns on the map (i forgot the name) not the snow one, which seem congested right away. 3 or 4 other plays surround you at once but on the other side of the map, its pretty calm and i dont see anyone until towards the end of the game.

thankyou for making a brilliant game and please dont think im trying to cast shade, because im not, i love the game. ive played for a good 6 or so hours today and these are just the things that ive came across they might need addressing
if this isnt the correct location for the post they if you let me know, ill copy and paste into the correct section.

• Like 1

I absolute agree with ur opinion, knives are damn max OP... indor, close combat, no chance with gun agains knive... u need to fix it... game performance stable @moment, did not have enough time to play, bit tomorrow.. I love it allready now...
Nice jobe team!!!

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

There's a sub-forum specific for suggestions here: https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/258-suggestions-feedback/

I agree knives are OP. I was fighting another player that had a shotty, I ran out of ammo for my handgun and switched to knife. Killed him. I'm a casula gamer, in Halo my KD was .52 and it's .61 in WoT, so if this casual killed a shotty wielder with a knife, they OP. :)

I won't regurgitate the rest of what you said, but I experienced those same issues and agree with you.

• Like 1

There are some weapon stats tweaks to be released soon™. The melee itself will require more tweaking, as some aspects of shooting—we work on that, and gather your feedback in the meantime. Thanks for the patience, feedback, and suggestions. :)

• Like 3