?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

MGM Foods  is add eatable food in arma3

require ACE3, Advanced fatigue enable

Food list
MRE

Redgull

How to eat foods
1. Go get some Foods.
2. Open ace medical menu or self-interaction medical -> Head.
3. Let's eat!

Effect of food
MRE - Restores stamina.
Redgull - Recovery speed is doubled then MRE, but heart rate is increased 

Optional addons
mgm_foodszeus = foods not shown to virtual arsenal. Only zeus can spawn foods

MRE Box
Supplies -> Ammo -> Mre Box 12ea 

Credit
Model by SEOI.
Sound by sonniss ROYALTY-FREE sound.

Sound script by Belbo.

Download

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to make this mod too, but instead of MRE maybe water i some kinds like 

- fresh  water bottle 

- dirty water bottle 

- energy drink restores stamina ver fast but incearases heart rate  

- canteen with water 

- vodka 

- canteen with tea dor brits 

These are just ideas, and mod is great

14 minutes ago, mihal190 said:

I wanted to make this mod too, but instead of MRE maybe water i some kinds like 

- fresh  water bottle 

- dirty water bottle 

- energy drink restores stamina ver fast but incearases heart rate  

- canteen with water 

- vodka 

- canteen with tea dor brits 

These are just ideas, and mod is great

energy drink idea is very great! Thank you

Vodka, works like morphine, your are immune to pain decearase heart rate i got plenty of ideas if you dont want to make other drinks maybe i could do them by myslef... of course based of your mod if i can

1 minute ago, mihal190 said:

Vodka, works like morphine, your are immune to pain decearase heart rate i got plenty of ideas if you dont want to make other drinks maybe i could do them by myslef... of course based of your mod if i can

yes. anything you can do

Just now, hamsen8678 said:

yes. anything you can do

Thanks dude! When i got back my pc i will try to make mod as great as your

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hamsen8678 said:

Effect of food
Restores stamina slowly 1 min.

Everytime I eat it depletes my stamina for an hour.

Neat addon, really like it so far, well done.

Now to make some food ration resupply missions.

Cheers

• Like 1

Oh this brings back memories of CSE Medical System, that used to have rations you could use over several IRL day patrols on persistent missions. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jarrad96 said:

Oh this brings back memories of CSE Medical System, that used to have rations you could use over several IRL day patrols on persistent missions. 

That system was mental, one of my first experiences of it was an MSO on Sangin haha. Top stuff, shame ace never added it

12 hours ago, Crielaard said:

what about just water?

use the water bottles

thanks! water would be good, but I can't imagine that's effect...

4 hours ago, hamsen8678 said:

thanks! water would be good, but I can't imagine that's effect...

Cold fresh water from military canteen,  works longer than MRE but slower regeneration

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 12:47 AM, mihal190 said:

Cold fresh water from military canteen,  works longer than MRE but slower regeneration

I have never in my life had "cold fresh water from military canteen" unless it was cold outside.

Also the food and water mods done in Arma 2 for DayZ and then moved into the other aspects of the game and attempted in Arma 3 were absolutely stupid in how often you had to eat and drink. No military person has ever had to eat every 30-45 minutes while running around. In our milsim community we take a hard and fast no food and water mods in our missions.
So I have a couple of questions for you @hamsen8678

1. Does this work on dedicated servers? I understand it is ACE compatible but what are the effects on the players?
  2. How often does someone need to stop and eat or drink? We run missions on our dedicated box where players are on for between 1 hour and 6+. When food and water was started in Arma 2 and moved into Arma 3 the number of times you had to eat and drink over a 2 hour time frame were absolutely stupid and created massive issues for people who would just log off because they would be combat ineffective if they didn't drink and eat every 30-45 minutes or less. Also its completely unrealistic for that to be the time frame.

If this one works well then we might consider it just for passing out food to the unwashed masses but not for player consumption in game.

@Nichols This doesn't do what you think it does, have another look at the description. TLDR this doesn't add a way to lose or degrade a stat, just a new way to recover an existing one.

I like @mihal190 idea for water, but an extension of that idea (i think this is possible, but fatigue code is confusing af) is to make;

- Water refills the Aerobic reserves - takes a long time, but has a large effect.

- MRE refills the Aerobic & Anaerobic reserves - medium time, medium effect, 75/25 split to Aerobic & Anaerobic reserves.

- Redgull refills the Anaerobic reserves - fast time, small or medium effect.

• Like 4

I would add to all that, that ace already has a banana item. You might want to include that as well. ;)

• Haha 2

Nice mod, my group is very happy to be able to stop and have a bit of a meal once in a while! :D