Brutal._

Arma 3 Altis Life Manufacturing plant script?

I was wondering if anyone knows how to create a script for crafting guns and vehicles? Like a player would need to gather materials to create steel from Iron and Coal. 15 steel to create a MXM and other materials to create attachments. Vehicles the same way. If you know how to and could help me i would appreciate it. If need payment we can talk about it.

Edited by R0adki11
removed bold formating as per forum rules
  • Haha 1

@Grumpy Old Man you are not grumpy you're funny ?

I am not into the whole role playing thing life games border patrol from OFP days for players as old me. Just give me a good old-fashioned military assault defend or rescue mission but Arma can be anything that a player wants it to be that's the beauty about the arma engine.

A Script Mod like that would be kind of to have a true Hunger Game Maze Runner or Minecraft type of gameplay only if there was random animals/monsters that would attack you as you attempt to gather up your resources ?

On 7/12/2018 at 5:41 AM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Sure it's possible.

Do you want to script it on your own or want somebody else to do it?
I could do it for you, for the amount of

Hide contents

NDBB96K.png

Cheers

Your Picture didnt show and Either Or would work for me I just need it done for my server

1 hour ago, Brutal._ said:

Either Or would work for me

Let's start with the former, then.

Break the idea down into small pieces, learn how to code those pieces, then put it all together in a script. Then post the results here for help and/or feedback.

If you decide you'd prefer the latter option, then follow the link Grumpy provided.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Brutal._ said:

Your Picture didnt show

It worked for a few hours at least, just imagine dr. evil mentioning a certain amount of dollars.

No idea if it's imgur or this forum board breaking image links.

As @Harzach stated this is something you could easily pick up on your own especially when getting help/advice from the forums, or you could post in the find or offer editing section to find someone to script it for you.

Cheers