Sign in to follow this  
S.Newbould

BM21 Grads not firing on target (CUP)

Hi all,

Started designing a mission this morning and been at this issue for about two hours now. I have tried endless ways to try make these fire and also done endless searching to no avail. 

I am using the BM-21 Grads from the CUP mod and using this script on a trigger to activate the grads to fire at a specific target upon blufor being present in the trigger. 

_ammo = getArtilleryAmmo [bm1] select 0; _tgt = getMarkerPos "target1"; bm1 doArtilleryFire[_tgt,_ammo,10];

It is not working and is driving me insane. Can anyone help?

Thanks 

Make sure the target is at least 1km away from the grad.

Also do a double check and try it with vanilla artillery assets.

Cheers

I tried a few different distances from the GRAD nothing. Haven’t tried with other artillary yet will check soon. 

@Grumpy Old Man

I checked if it would fire with other artillery and it would fire using this script. Still no luck on the grad. Any ideas? 

15 minutes ago, S.Newbould said:

@Grumpy Old Man

I checked if it would fire with other artillery and it would fire using this script. Still no luck on the grad. Any ideas? 

You could post in the CUP thread, from what it looks like the CUP grad21 doesn't seem to be properly configured, since the arty gun doesn't have any optics when using it as a player.

Artillery computer works fine though. Had no luck using the command either.

Cheers