Sign in to follow this  
tbone

How do you...

I need help beacuse i have seen pics of soldiers in flashpoint with there hands up behind there heads u know like being arrested i would really like to know how to do this.

Thanks

Hi. In your trigger put; this SetCaptive True;

soldiername SwitchMove "FXStandSurUniv"

Now if you decide to shoot/kill him make sure you put;

soldiername SwitchMove ""

else he will die standing up..... tounge.gif

Hope this helps.

Thanks alot guys u helped alot

Happy holidays xmas.gif

Wait but where do you put it in the trigger and what do u mean by soldier name because i put it in and it says "type nothing excpected bool". sad.gif

already was there and nowhere does it tell you how to install it or were to install it. confused.gif

You don't have to install it. If you download it, open the folder and choose comref.html. If you view it online, then you can go 'File->SaveAs...' then save it. smile.gif

Gameer xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (tbone @ Dec. 19 2002,21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wait but where do you put it in the trigger and what do u mean by soldier name because i put it in and it says "type nothing excpected bool". sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I made one trigger to have his hands on his head. Then I made a second one:

Condition getdammage soldiername >= 1

On Activation soldiername SwitchMove ""

ok,ok listen now i didnt mean install it like that i meant that it does not tell u where to put the commands, u know like in a trigger or something. what i want to know is where exactly and what exactly should i type in the trigger to make 1(or multiple) soldiers put their hands on their heads wink.gif

Okay...here's a starting point. Pretend your west...name the east soldier fred. Now in the trigger... in activation will go West. Down below in On Activation;

fred SetCaptive True; fred SwitchMove "FXStandSurUniv"

Just ajust your axis a and b to how big a area you want before he surrenders....or give it a condition.

Hope this get's you started. smile.gif

Thanks now thats more like it ill try it. biggrin.gif

oh and thanks for everyone who tried to help me hehe.

happy holidays xmas.gif

yes! it worked but is there an easier way to do a whole bunch of soliders with like one trigger or will i have to do multiple ones.