DOWNLOAD LINK
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1436978581

Arma 3 Eagle Wing full campaign
The Arma 2 bonus campaign remastered.

Situation:
After the conclusion of Operation Harvest Red in 2009, the civil war in South Zagoria province has escalated into a outright war between the U.S., backing the Chernarussian government, and the Russian Federation, backing the ChDKZ insurgency. The U.S. launches "Operation Echo Wave" and dispatches a naval fleet off the coast of South Zagoria to aid the Chernarussian Defense Forces (CDF) in their retaking of the province.

You take on the role as the US marine pilot, Ed Winters, with Co-Pilot Tim. 

Your objectives are simple:

• Head to the airfield and destroy Russian Su-25's
  • After destroying the Su-25's move to Marathon position and engage all hostile helicopters inbound.
  • Your mission is over once all AA missiles have been fired.

3398AFAD0D4EDA67C69A313EBA99B7446E1F350D23188717426B3F2B06CA4322137830E0AB841A4A7E0090A5C972CD53C24F31FD4603F6B2BC742ADD

Requires:
All CUP mods except CWA.
Nimitz mod
CBA mod

Haven't tested with ACE or other such mods, so don't expect full functionality.

DOWNLOAD LINK
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1436978581

Bohemia Interactive
CUP team
CBA team
Nimitz mod

• Like 1

Hey jstibbsy, I´m so anxious to replay this great short campaign (have played twice your first mission remake and was pumped when I read that you´d remake the whole short campaign), but my steamworkshop is buggy as heck, is there no way to have a mirror on armaholic or dropbox or gdrive link?

Cheers and kudos!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Hey jstibbsy, I´m so anxious to replay this great short campaign (have played twice your first mission remake and was pumped when I read that you´d remake the whole short campaign), but my steamworkshop is buggy as heck, is there no way to have a mirror on armaholic or dropbox or gdrive link?

Cheers and kudos!

Here's a gdrive link for all who can't get workshop working! Just plonk in campaign folder.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vTyI4KuM5dCeFLUtvOeCXjLqO126DC3j

• Thanks 2

hey there! been having a.. smol issue regarding the mission, i cant seem to get the 2nd mission to work, after finishing the first mission, it kicks me right back to the main menu

Gonna fix that ASAP, been busy with work and stuff atm.

On 17/07/2018 at 4:21 AM, HazardousJay said:

hey there! been having a.. smol issue regarding the mission, i cant seem to get the 2nd mission to work, after finishing the first mission, it kicks me right back to the main menu

I've just tested the campaign (from the actual workshop.) and it works fine for me. Are you using an other mods? or are you using the directly download link?

8 hours ago, jstibbsy said:

I've just tested the campaign (from the actual workshop.) and it works fine for me. Are you using an other mods? or are you using the directly download link?

sadly no luck here, and all the mods i only loaded are the required CUP and nimitz mods

tried both the steam and direct download ones