As I got a lot of free time from College I wanted to start up a little youtube channel of me trying to use 3dsmax and making new assets for Arma 3 and keeping the Hipolys up to date when the new instalment of the Arma series reveals itself.

I was working on the Man SV but I got sick of seeing it, I wanted to do something else and don't pester me about the answer will be no and when I can be asked.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Everyone brings their own take, style and Level of quality to a new mod, so more of the same is a good thing.

Find @Luke_z_Brna comment interesting as he just posted a UH 60 mod, not an uncommon helo in the mod packs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You will find that Luke_z_Brna was banned shortly after his last post.

So as not to detract from the OP's post, this thread has been cleaned. 

Please carry on discussing the OP's topic. Thank You.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Rich_R said:

Everyone brings their own take, style and Level of quality to a new mod, so more of the same is a good thing.

Find @Luke_z_Brna comment interesting as he just posted a UH 60 mod, not an uncommon helo in the mod packs.

Sorry what has this got to do with the vehicles that I'm working on in the clip or any assets for the British Armed Forces

hey mcmerry you missed a bunch the thread got cleaned out and that is out of context with the thread lol  everything your working on sounds great btw ! 

• Like 1

I'm also late to the party. Its just video that shows text, am I missing something there? I am especially curious about the TPZ Fuchs mentioned in the video, since we just finished our take on that vehicle. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J. McMerry said:

Sorry what has this got to do with the vehicles that I'm working on in the clip or any assets for the British Armed Forces

As mentioned above, my post was a reply to someone who was complaining about the content of your planned mod. The poster was banned and the the thread cleaned up.

• Like 1

ahh probably moaning about my not finishing that damn truck and Is more of a mod pack when I'm done, as there are 5 vehicles that I thought that was missing from the British lot. but I'm curious on what they put. If anyone can remember just Pm me. I want a take the piss out at it.

I’d love to make a couple of suggestions, although if you don’t wanna take them on that’s cool. 

The new AJAX thing that’s meant to replace the warrior at some point.

The boxer 8x8 the British army are meant to employ in the Strike Brigades that will be formed in the future 

@Flinty Is there a difference between the german one and this one? Eather way i love to see those vehicles.

@Flinty, with the GTK Boxer it depends on what variant that the MOD purchase and how there are retrofitted by REME. When I get news of that, then I can do the cosmetics to make it look the part,

with the AJEX or Scout SV is planned to replace CVRT, Warrior got 7 more years Intill a replacement or an upgrade, plus people want a Warrior AFV.

thanks for your suggestion but the plan has been already set before I made the first post and If I remember the was someone making a Scout SV but the was a while back when I was in the 4IB.

Fair enough mate, it was more a suggestion for those who like to play with the most up to date British kit haha 

Either way I look forward to seeing what you come up with

Well, time for an update,

as I did go dark and yeap,

I'm not going to work on any Arma 3 mods as I prefer working in the Unreal Engine,

so peace out and keep making 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2018-11-11 at 1:51 AM, J. McMerry said:

Well, time for an update,

as I did go dark and yeap,

I'm not going to work on any Arma 3 mods as I prefer working in the Unreal Engine,

so peace out and keep making 

Damn shame :/ good luck to you!