Sign in to follow this  
Milkman

This shows what i know

How to you put pictures in your signature?? Also, how do you put text above your avatar. I know these are stupid questions, but i gotta know!!

You have a link on the top of your page that says "Your Control Panel". You can change those settings there.

->OT xmas.gif

I cant put text in the signature, but i am not sure how to put a picture in there

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 18 2002,21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How do you show IB Code with brackets as text in your post so that it isn't taken as actual IB Code?<span id='postcolor'>

Avon: Like this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> http://www.mysite.com/myimage.img[/IMG]<span id='postcolor'>

Sgt. Milkman, look above xmas.gif

Use the IMG tag:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">pic_url<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Dec. 18 2002,22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon: Like this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">  http://www.mysite.com/myimage.img[/IMG]<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Aha! Thanks.

If you want to have one of those special names, all you gotta do is keep annoying the mods. After a while they'll write something like "annoying pig" or something like that under your pic, and that's how you get your name!!!

Voila, it's easy isn't it!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 18 2002,21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you want to have one of those special names, all you gotta do is keep annoying the mods.  After a while they'll write something like "annoying pig" or something like that under your pic, and that's how you get your name!!!

Voila, it's easy isn't it!<span id='postcolor'>

or we just delete the pig for being annoying biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ Dec. 17 2002,22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 18 2002,21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you want to have one of those special names, all you gotta do is keep annoying the mods.  After a while they'll write something like "annoying pig" or something like that under your pic, and that's how you get your name!!!

or we just delete the pig for being annoying biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

Moderators can be very naughty, this is the first time that Shadow has threatened to delete me!

Placebo does this a lot to me, i dunno why, but for some reason, he likes to do this to me. He once even said that i was on number 1 AND 2 of his "people to ban list". Can you believe it?! I mean come on, what about theavonlady!!?? smile.gif

Placebo doesn't post a lot lately, maybe i was able to break him mentally biggrin.gif Woooooohooooooo!

You're next Shadow biggrin.giftounge.gif

As you have probable seen, shadow posted a smilie, this one biggrin.gif actually.

Watch out with these smilies, you NEVER know what they really mean. I especially hate placebos smile.gif smilie, he always posts that when he warns people, and then i don't know if it's an evil grin smile or a just joking smile.

It's a confusing world out there!

Or just get a catchphrase and repeat it tounge.gif It worked for me!

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, Espectro was the Board President. However, he has dropped out of the board scene following a scandal. So we need a new board president... Hmmm....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Dec. 17 2002,23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or just get a catchphrase and repeat it  tounge.gif   It worked for me!

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, Espectro was the Board President.  However, he has dropped out of the board scene following a scandal.  So we need a new board president... Hmmm....<span id='postcolor'>

Scandal? tell me all about it!

Well the details are sketchy at best, and my recollection of events may be entirely innaccurate... but I believe that Espectro made a "joke" that was either not at all funny, or was very offensive. Denoir was watching us mere mortals from the heavens, and struck him dead with a lightning bolt. And the rest, as they say, is history...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 18 2002,22:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ Dec. 17 2002,22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Dec. 18 2002,21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you want to have one of those special names, all you gotta do is keep annoying the mods.  After a while they'll write something like "annoying pig" or something like that under your pic, and that's how you get your name!!!

or we just delete the pig for being annoying biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

Moderators can be very naughty, this is the first time that Shadow has threatened to delete me!  

Placebo does this a lot to me, i dunno why, but for some reason, he likes to do this to me. He once even said that i was on number 1 AND 2 of his "people to ban list".  Can you believe it?!  I mean come on, what about theavonlady!!?? smile.gif

Placebo doesn't post a lot lately, maybe i was able to break him mentally biggrin.gif  Woooooohooooooo!

You're next Shadow biggrin.giftounge.gif

As you have probable seen, shadow posted a smilie, this one biggrin.gif actually.

Watch out with these smilies, you NEVER know what they really mean.  I especially hate placebos smile.gif smilie, he always posts that when he warns people, and then i don't know if it's an evil grin smile or a just joking smile.

It's a confusing world out there!<span id='postcolor'>

withstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gif

I almost surprised I don't have a pet name yet biggrin.gif

And Shadow, what the hell happened to your post counter?

Oh wait, I know, you made so many posts that the counter "flipped over" like a cars odometer. hence the -99934 or whatever it is xmas.gif

I guess the "members" that got that far without being given a special "mod name" should be proud of it. biggrin.gif

*ducks into cover*

OMG !!! wow.gifwow.gif

Who of the mod´s put "Herr Schiessemeister" to me?!?

It makes no sense at all. Better check your intention and german language before using some "daliesk" expression that noone knows and doesnt make sense. biggrin.gif

Grrrr

tounge.gif

I dont get most of those "personal" mod thingies, WTF is "Tri-Ratna"?

God this 70´s musical Jesus movie is awfull sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Dec. 19 2002,11:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMG !!!  wow.gif  wow.gif

Who of the mod´s put "Herr Schiessemeister" to me?!?

It makes no sense at all. Better check your intention and german language before using some "daliesk" expression that noone knows and doesnt make sense.  biggrin.gif

Grrrr

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thats what you get for talking too soon!

Maybe die Meinung abgefüllt soldat would fit you better (but make sure you make it into real German first, not my crappy verison tounge.gif

I like my nickname from Placebo. "Strangulated Objection". It's got a ring to it, ya know? tounge.gif

xmas.gif

Obviously "Schiessemeister" is a combo of the two words (the second I don't think is real):

Scheisse tounge.gif

Meister

What the hell does Parva Filiola mean?!

Most of the used names are pretty cool, i sometimes really wonder how some of the mods can find such nice and weird stuff....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 19 2002,04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What the hell does Parva Filiola mean?!<span id='postcolor'>

I'll give you a hint: It's latin. xmas.gif

Closing smile.gif