Hey there,

Der Server a small community of friends are looking to expand our current roster of eight. We come from around the globe EU, US, and CN. With this being said our missions run around a time to suit a majority. We are a mature group but also all get along really well and can have some good banter.

The community plays with an relaxed approach towards playing “realism missions” and being part of the “realism community”. We don’t expect you to call higher ranking members sir, ma’am, do rigorous training courses, or know everything out of a tactical handbook. Instead we use the available mods to develop missions which would be played in a fun manner whilst also trying to tactically play out the mission. Each week the mission changes unless it’s a campaign so there’s never any set faction or playstyle we would be playing for weeks on end it helps to keep things fresh!

TL:DR: if you like to play realism missions but don’t want to have to go through the hassle of training etc with a community then this is the place for you!

There are some slight rules that what we adhere to and would like future members to adhere to:-

-Speak fluent English with a working microphone and headset

-17 years +

-Ability to follow orders from others (in-game command structure system)

-Be respectful and mindful of others

We have recently made a switch to discord to arrange missions and will be used as a hub for the community ongoing however we still use teamspeak for voice comms. If you are interested join and drop me a message I’m usually always available! 

Thanks and I hope to see you around!