Poppins

Can't unlock new characters

I have played mini days for several days now and I got so frustrated about unlocking new characters. I reached the requirement to unlock a few characters but nothing happened. I need help, the game is so good but this just makes me sad.

Device: IPad Air 

Ios version: 10.3

Mini dayz  version: 1.4

Edited by Poppins
Auto corrector wrote dayz into days

Hello Poppins!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Can you please add more details about what happened and which characters were not unlocked even though they should be now? Can you also please add description of how you unlocked them so we can check it?

3 hours ago, Thales said:

Hello Poppins!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Can you please add more details about what happened and which characters were not unlocked even though they should be now? Can you also please add description of how you unlocked them so we can check it?

I'm trying to get billy red, Dave boxer and Emilio doc for several games and hope that somehow I will have access to the new characters. I have tried uninstall and reinstall the game but nothing seems to happened and it just made me more frustrated

Those should be unlocked while playing on any difficulty option when the unlock requirement is done during one run. Please check if you achieved them during a single playthrough - killing 5 zombies with any type of a shotgun (Billy "Red"), stopping bleeding 6 times with bandages or rags (Emilio "Doc") and killing 10 zombies with bare hands (Dave "Boxer"). If you achieved them this way characters should be available. We'll check the possible cause of the issue.