avibird 1

What are the best Patrol Scripts for Arma3 now

With Arma3 engine updates things always get broken this is life with arma3.

What are the best working Patrol scripts that you guys are using now.

1Upmons mostly broken now.

2. Ups a  big bug that units go into combat mode for no reason.

3. Usps still works with a good Random House search section.

4. GAIA works great but maybe too aggressive  maybe too good if you have a large number of groups.

5.EOS was good I have not used it in a while.

6. DAC  used a lot with Arma2 need to look at it again.

7 Alive never really used it for my missions ?

Any suggestions or comments.

• Like 1

Not sure but maybe this will give you some ideas. I use my own scripts and non released highly modified version of AISSP by: @spunfin

• Like 1

I am very familiar with this list. I have used almost every single one the issue is with all the engine updates these things get broken like I said upmons and ups are not really working anyomore. I loved AISSP in Arma2 I would love to have you updated version of this ?

• Like 1

Like I said I have used most of the partol scripts. AISSP was around with  ARMA2 Full House military zone and the reinforcement sections I used a lot. If you would like to share your modified version I would love that as well as updating the community with your modified version I'm sure the author would not mind.?

In a large mission I always try to use a few different Patrol Scripts throughout the mission so it makes things a little less predictable with various groups of units.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jnr4817 said:

I really like DEP

Thanks for this ! i haven't heard anything.

In my opinion:

Dac in LEVEL 4 ai intelligence is the most alive arma combat experience i ever had.

It's bad that never got really updated for arma 3 , but still the best.

Gaia and Upsmons are totaly predictable .

Eos has a very good cache system but i don't like this for a basic  spawn script,

maybe more for just populating some areas , the defend option is very good though , with a variety of options .

2 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Thanks for this ! i haven't heard anything.

In my opinion:

Dac in LEVEL 4 ai intelligence is the most alive arma combat experience i ever had.

It's bad that never got really updated for arma 3 , but still the best.

Gaia and Upsmons are totaly predictable .

Eos has a very good cache system but i don't like this for a basic  spawn script,

maybe more for just populating some areas , the defend option is very good though , with a variety of options .

What do you mean Lvl 4? Havent messed around with DAC in ages so just redownloaded what seems to be last update 3.1 but the demo missions were riddled with errors and wasnt initiating properly?

• Like 1

On 2/7/2018 at 6:52 PM, froggyluv said:

What do you mean Lvl 4

check inside the DAC_Config_Creator.sqf

if(isNil "DAC_AI_Level") then {	DAC_AI_Level= 4	};

On 2/7/2018 at 6:52 PM, froggyluv said:

missions

I was playing a lot with the scripts of an invade & annex version , maybe from quicksilver ( if i remember )

# find it

AW Invade & Annex - AW edit

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28344

that i can find this to send you if you want.

The ai will use every vehicle (anything) static weapons , going inside houses , taking rooftops - sniper positions and i was using this with VTS Duck Hunt with any mod (CUP + RHS ).

That sounds great -yes id be very interested in that mission if you could send. Been playing around alot with getting AI to man any open static weapons/vehicles myself so id love to see how others have done it

Edit: NM found the mission looks like its for dedicated server but holy bat trove of scripts

• Like 1