NivZiv

Retexturing RHS uniform

Hello,

I would like to reskin an RHS's uniform, it is very similar for the new IDF uniform and I would like to reskin this uniform, is anyone know how to find the .paa file and the config? is it allowed as I have seen there's a lot of people who took RHS's uniforms and reskins them, thanks.

join the arma 3 official discord, invite should literally just be /arma and message PuFu, hes my goto guy for anything rhs, and im pretty sure rhs allows textures and config tweaks, as for actually DOING it, you may want to consult some youtube or written guides via google if this is your first time doing so, if you want to do it the right way (imo ONLY way) youll be setting up your p drive for mod development + getting mikero's tools

10 hours ago, crazy mike said:

join the arma 3 official discord, invite should literally just be /arma and message PuFu, hes my goto guy for anything rhs, and im pretty sure rhs allows textures and config tweaks, as for actually DOING it, you may want to consult some youtube or written guides via google if this is your first time doing so, if you want to do it the right way (imo ONLY way) youll be setting up your p drive for mod development + getting mikero's tools

First of all, really thanks for the reply, secondly, I began to retexture and it works very fine, I retextured the uniform and the "pockets", now my problem is the config, how do I write the correct config?

ugh, "reskins" are terrible, "retexture" that or let it be, we have so much amateur plastic "reskins", we do not need more of it

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, maxl30 said:

ugh, "reskins" are terrible, "retexture" that or let it be, we have so much amateur plastic "reskins", we do not need more of it

I'm not going to share this re-skin in public, it's for my clan usage.

So, the reskin worked but I'm stuck with the config stage, can someone help me please?

45 minutes ago, NivZiv said:

it doesn't matter if you share them or not, the EULA still stands, so i suggest you actually read it:
http://www.rhsmods.org/page/EULA#re-textures

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NivZiv said:

So, the reskin worked but I'm stuck with the config stage, can someone help me please?

Please, it's very important for me :) just need help with the config

I am trying to re-skin the rhs_uniform_cu_ucp, I finished the editing stage, just need to configure a config.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like most of these replies are being ignored. 

On 7/1/2018 at 10:57 PM, beno_83au said:

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like most of these replies are being ignored. 

No, I didn't ignore anyone here, just asked how to re-texture for own use and people thought I am doing it for public use.

42 minutes ago, NivZiv said:

No, I didn't ignore anyone here, just asked how to re-texture for own use and people thought I am doing it for public use.

On 1-7-2018 at 1:22 PM, NivZiv said:

These 2 statements seem to be contradictory.  Sharing it with anyone means it isn't private anymore.  Even if that person is within your clan.

• Like 2