Sign in to follow this  
gokitty1199

Simple ATM/Bank System

This is just a simple ATM/banking system that I'm working on for use for future missions, figured it would be useful to some people so why not release it and give it a little flexibility. Currently only works on user placed ATM's.

Installation/Demonstration: 

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcti9ys0wjwyj52/BUF_ATM.rar?dl=0

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, HazJ said:

In case you were wondering. Two ways of making this work on all ATMs (map too). Use nearestTerrainObjects or just add the action to the player and check what the player is looking at.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/nearestTerrainObjects

the action is added to the player. already have a function to read all the atm's on the map at mission load but am struggling to add actions to them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gokitty1199 said:

the action is added to the player. already have a function to read all the atm's on the map at mission load but am struggling to add actions to them.

No, don't add actions all over the map, that's insane.

Try something like this:

player addAction ["It's an ATM!",{

systemchat "Nothing in there.";

},[],0,true,true,"","_this isEqualTo vehicle _this AND !(toUpper str cursorObject find 'ATM' isEqualTo -1) AND _this distance cursorObject < 2",5];

One action for every player, only shows when looking at an ATM from closer than 2m, works with map and editor placed ATMs.

Cheers

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

No, don't add actions all over the map, that's insane.

Try something like this:

player addAction ["It's an ATM!",{

systemchat "Nothing in there.";

},[],0,true,true,"","_this isEqualTo vehicle _this AND !(toUpper str cursorObject find 'ATM' isEqualTo -1) AND _this distance cursorObject < 2",5];

One action for every player, only shows when looking at an ATM from closer than 2m, works with map and editor placed ATMs.

Cheers

currently i only have actions added to the player for the atm's since i couldnt figure out how to get map ATMs via addAction, thank you I will give this a try!

• Like 1