New to me, some information about what your playing, and playing with would help provide a better picture.

Missions/s, mods, and or scripts you are using?

9 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

New to me, some information about what your playing, and playing with would help provide a better picture.

Missions/s, mods, and or scripts you are using?

I don't think it's mods, since I've seen it a few times in the Campaign as well, and the only script running is the animation that puts the soldier in that position. (no missions, just stuff in editor)

Right now it seems more like it depends on the position of the body because if I move him a few meters he stops spinning.

I too have seen that and also I've seen vehicles crawl along after I intended for them to stop. Happens rarely but yet it does. The reason that I came up with (which is quite amateurish) is maybe it's the same when you try to hop over a fence only to slowly slide along until you fall off. It's like you're not really on the ground but you're not really on the fence either. So when you died and fell to the ground, maybe you're not really on the ground but sort of in limbo.

That's my "MrKnowItAll guess ! :hm:

2 hours ago, worldofrandom said:

the only script running is the animation that puts the soldier in that position.

Sounds like it could be the script causing the issue, does it still occur in a simple mission without the script?

What is the script you are using, can you link it?

18 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Sounds like it could be the script causing the issue, does it still occur in a simple mission without the script?

What is the script you are using, can you link it?

0 = this spawn {waitUntil {time > 0}; _this switchMove "KIA_gunner_standup01n"}; (that's all I did)

I do remember seeing a soldier spinning in Prologue and maybe in East Wind too, and definitely when Adams dies he spins for a second or two before stopping.