Sign in to follow this  
Commander Teizan

[Free-LC Request] Combine Altis and Stratis into a single map

Simply, to take Lemnos and Agios Efstratios, find the distance between them, take the ratio by which Altis was downsized, do the same to the distance, and stick Stratis and Altis on the same terrain with that exact distance between them.

It would be wonderful for Jet gameplay, seeing as every map in the game is far too claustrophobic for Air Superiority jets to compete for more than a few minutes after takeoff, and most aircraft (such as the A-164) cannot land and rearm using the Carrier as it is, reducing it's effectiveness and forcing it to be NATO-exclusive.

(Admittedly I have no clue how hard this would actually be, but I'd like it and so here's a request.)

• Like 6

I Also would not mind Additional versions of Altis, being split into 'Altis East' / Altis West' , similar to the North / South Sahrani maps. Mostly talking for Infantry/ Armour reasons, not Air, so you can save some processing on the half of the map that's not actually being used. 

• Like 1

It would also be wonderful for naval forces, or a mission like: Start on the carrier and capture stratis, start from stratis and capture altis

But i think it would be better, they take the A3 vanilla maps (altis, stratis, tanoa, malden) under the public license, than can modder do that and much more like "Altis 2037" (edit legal the hight map and more)