vPzBtl33_Hunger

HEBONTES - AAF/NATO MILITARY TRAINING GROUND

15 hours ago, loopdk said:

Just put in som trees in the editor and make them simpel objects

It's alot of work in 3den and maybe others could benfit from it as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its 100xtimes the work for me :don11: to build a specific forest combat range, but its on my list

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Obstacle course is on my List for 1.2, how does an assault course look like for ya? I only know the german one from Oberlausitz 

Absolutely impressive ...love it , especially since I am a big fan of  Arma 3 lore content and do not  really like that much  maps using A1 and A2 content :)

keep it up :)

PS: A prison complex would be a nice addition for some nice rescue missions ..( MGS ground zeroes comes to mind)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do the pop up targets have different hitzones so that on could check via script where the target was hit?

22 hours ago, brainslush said:

Do the pop up targets have different hitzones so that on could check via script where the target was hit?

No.

This is an incredible terrain. Fantastic Work. We will be using this for our Units Training Immediately! 

The unit is loving the map. It goes so well with fingolfin's mod.

D6F245C62223D2BF92C723D243A74AB98408EF19

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry If I missed this in the thread and perhaps I am just blind but does anyone have an Alive Index for this. I am trying to just have the alive combat support modules down to enable a few helo taxies to ferry people around.

@DAGGER ARMANET, I don't think Hebontes has been indexed for Alive, however some maps don't necessarily require indexing for the combat support modules to work. I have an Alive/Ravage mission set on Hebontes which utilizes the Combat Support (Transport) module, works just fine. (at least in SP)

CSM from Alive works on this map, had a bird setup for transport on a training map I made.

We have som problems...

Its only on this map... eny iders?

On 2/7/2019 at 3:54 PM, EO said:

@DAGGER ARMANET, I don't think Hebontes has been indexed for Alive, however some maps don't necessarily require indexing for the combat support modules to work. I have an Alive/Ravage mission set on Hebontes which utilizes the Combat Support (Transport) module, works just fine. (at least in SP)

Thanks for the heads up. The issue that keeps popping up is:

Script x\alive\addons\main\static\hebontes_staticData.sqf  not found

Anyone have ideas on this particular issue. I can place the combat support modules just to be clear. 

@DAGGER ARMANET, the Alive mod is checking to see if you have a custom index for Hebontes, and as it hasn't been indexed (yet) that is why the pop up is generated. From my experience this is normal for all maps that haven't been indexed for Alive, and it shouldn't affect the functionality of the Combat Support modules.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, EO said:

@DAGGER ARMANET, the Alive mod is checking to see if you have a custom index for Hebontes, and as it hasn't been indexed (yet) that is why the pop up is generated. From my experience this is normal for all maps that haven't been indexed for Alive, and it shouldn't affect the functionality of the Combat Support modules.

Thanks a ton for the info EO, i was hoping that was the case, Still getting my feet wet with Alive.

Exellent map and great assets! Is it possible to initiate the popup target control from another object through it's Init?