lazerath

Mouse moves opposite direction after movement (in vehicle turrets).

This is driving me absolutely crazy.

I am in M2A4 Slammer Up version.  I have AI in Gunner and Driver positions while I sit in the commanders position.  I swing my view to the right (doesn't matter if zoomed in or not) and when I stop moving my mouse to the right (as well as UP and DOWN), instead of the turret stoping it springs back the opposite direction (like its attached to a rubber band).  Same thing happens when I move to the left. As soon as I stop moving my mouse to the left, its springs back to the right.

I am not using Turret Stabalization and nothing is targeted. The same thing happens when I move to the gunner position.  I can even have my AI disembark, then I disembark. Wait a few minutes and climb into the tank, move to the gunner position or the commands position and the same thing happens. I have also checked to see if it was because the AI was swinging the Turret the opposite direction at the same time but that is not it either....

Any ideas?

I tried:

Left Ctrl+Rmb

Left Ctrl+T

The turret will even start moving on its on (rubber banding to the right or left as well as UP and DOWN) at times...

I have no AI mods installed but I do have other mods.

CBA_A3

CUP (and Maps)

Bloodlust

Advanced Rappelling

Advanced Urban Rappelling

Advanced Towing

Achilles

Actionbuilder

Advanced Train Simulator

Alive

Spyder Addons

Any help would be greatly appreciated if any of you have run into this problem and know how to fix it.

Thanks