Hello,

I am dying inside ... why is it so difficult to make a quick reaction force in ArmA 3!

What I want to do:

Trigger activates units to get/teleport) into their vehicle and then move to certain location, disembark and sweep area in a coordinated(specific) way.
I also wish to use Devas vehicle and patrol script...

what I have tried so far:
-make convoy without additional troops and move it somewhere: works. (uaz, uaz/HMG, BTR, ural, uaz/HMG)
-make convoy with additional troops and move it somewhere: does not work, troops disembark when starting or vehicle starts without waiting on troops being loaded.

- setvehiclelock before and after units have been "moveincargo": does not work, troops still disembark after they have been moved.

use DEVAS convoy script: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31925
-make w/o and move: works
-make  with and move: does not work, troops disembark.

- setvehiclelock before and after units have been "moveincargo": does not work, troops still disembark right after they have been moved.

can anyone point me into the right direction?

OFP/ArmA developers: shame on you!

Thank you in advance

kOepi

Have you tried using a Get In way point?

If I'm not mistaken you might need to sync the way point to your trigger so they don't get in and then follow the rest of their orders/way points prematurely

I have and it worked, sometimes. My problem is not mainly that I cannot get them inside the vehicle, my problem is that they dont stay inside.

it works better with assignascargo and ordergetin, but after like 10 or 15 seconds they disembark again ...