jeza

World Cup 2018

lol, no contest, the French were very good to the Gunners. 

hwenery.jpg

• Haha 2

Well thats my summer ruined until Arsenal kickoff again.

On 01/07/2018 at 7:27 PM, ProfTournesol said:

That part of the table is quite surprising, no clue who will make it to the final. Croatia maybe.

Gotcha.

• Like 2

Congratulations to France, but god damn, Grietzmann should be ashamed of himself (absolute cunt). And that referee as well.

10 minutes ago, Tonci87 said:

Congratulations to France, but god damn, Grietzmann should be ashamed of himself (absolute cunt). And that referee as well.

Why?

Well Griezmann for that dive, and for that little cuntish dance he performed in front of the Croatian fans (I´m honestly surprised he didn´t get anything thrown at him). And the referee for not seeing that Griezmann took a dive and awarding him a free kick (which led to the first goal) Also for giving the penalty shot to france (which caused the second goal).

The Croatian team played really well, the first half was entirely theirs. France was lucky in the first half but finally reacted in the second one. The penalty kick was perfectly valid i'm afraid, and anyway Lloris paid it back in the second half :sigh:

Hum, kinda disagree here.

Agree for the dive though.

Concerning the dance, it's from fortnite (I think), and it wasn't against croatian guys, he does that quite often when playing with the Atletico. There was nothing personnal.

Concerning the penalty, there was actual a hand foul (hand going to the ball). Being French, if one of our player would have done that, I would have said "penalty" aswell.

Congrats to France. Croatia played great.

We must not forget Russia, they organized the perfect WC.

• Like 2

Yes respect toRussia. The country has its problems, for sure, but the organisation and execution of this event was simply fantastic. As far as I have heard the Russians have been amazingly friendly and welcoming hosts. 

• Like 1

On 16.7.2018 at 5:53 PM, Tonci87 said:

Yes respect toRussia. The country has its problems, for sure, but the organisation and execution of this event was simply fantastic. As far as I have heard the Russians have been amazingly friendly and welcoming hosts. 

That is indeed true! Very smooth tournement!