pierremgi

[SP / MP 16] MALDEN LIBERATION

Hi all,

Here is a versatile mission, working in SP or MP with HEAL & REVIVE feature for AIs and player(s)!

Yes! In SP, you don't die (except out of oxygen) and AIs fellows can heal you as you're unconscious. You can save them as well.

Your mission is to establish a F.O.B. then reconquer Malden. The main objective is the Northern Red Airfield but you can raid over the map and accept some secondary objectives.

There is a civilian life here. Not really cooperative; Sometimes hiding a kamikaze! So stay sharp! You can disable these features in MP parameters.

It's possible to HALO jump from base and FOB, solo or in group. Have fun with that!

Just discover other in game possibilities, like jumping into a friendly helo and ordering where you want to go.
You can enable/disable Arsenal crates for players, find equipment loot in houses...
Supply drop support has been modified. Read Hints & Tips at Briefing.

NO MOD REQUIRED.
Have fun!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1410293352&searchtext=

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thank you very much pierremgi !

3 hours ago, pierremgi said:

MP with HEAL & REVIVE feature for AIs and player(s)

Very nice feature !

4 hours ago, kremator said:

Thanks @pierremgi !  Have you got a non-steam link ?

No. It's so easy on Steam...

Where do I find PBO if using Steam so I can unpack and take a look?

Thanks

Reed

17 hours ago, pierremgi said:

No. It's so easy on Steam...

The problem is hosting it on a dedicated server.   I manually port over the files to the dedi and run from there.  However, don’t worry.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kremator said:

The problem is hosting it on a dedicated server.   I manually port over the files to the dedi and run from there.  However, don’t worry.

Not familiar with the upload tools... Usually temporary if not bought. Do you have a free one to suggest?

Googledrive is a great way to share ... simple and effective.

• Thanks 1

Steam and dropbox updated. If someone could confirm for dropbox...

Hi, so it would be nice to export the mission to SP/MP in eden editor and upload PBO rather then just a folder. And try not to use spacebar in mission names since it displays as %. File version would also be nice.

8 hours ago, Janez said:

Hi, so it would be nice to export the mission to SP/MP in eden editor and upload PBO rather then just a folder. And try not to use spacebar in mission names since it displays as %. File version would also be nice.

OK, I'm looking at that....

... done.

• Thanks 1