Lukeocyte

Adjusting view distance and terrain on multiplayer missions

Hi everyone,

Recently started playing Apex co op with a friend and it's been great, but my comp struggles a bit on Tanoa. The solution would seem to be to reduce my view distance and remove the grass, but I can't find a way to do this on a non-dedicated server. We're trying to do this without mods if possible. Does anyone know how to adjust these for non-dedicated multiplayer games?

Thanks in advance

To prevent cheating most missions will have a set viewdistance.

In some there will be an options menu where it can be changed and possibly grass too.

If the mission you're playing doesn't have those options in the mouse menu then addons is the only option IF the server allows them.

• Like 1

Thanks for responding EDcase. So is there no way to edit server.cfg and have that apply to local hosted missions?

Thanks!

Hey KeyCat,

Thanks for the recommendation, but I can't open the link unfortunately. Are you able to pass on the name of the addon or a steam link?

MCC addon will allow you to change viewdistance among many other things like time and weather in any mission.

You'll only be able to run it on your own server as it could easily be used to cheat in MP.

On 6/16/2018 at 3:34 PM, Lukeocyte said:

Hey KeyCat,

Thanks for the recommendation, but I can't open the link unfortunately. Are you able to pass on the name of the addon or a steam link?

Sorry my bad! Somehow got the link twice. Try this one...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27454

It's called CH View Distance Addon  and is made by a guy named Champ.

Yes, I use the script version in my mission.