Sign in to follow this  
Victim_913

Packing checklist?

I see a lot of packing error threads, But I don't see any tutorial or checklist on packing. Is there a checklist or format I can look at?

For instance. When packing do I start at my project folder or my map folder.

-My proj folder/name is victim913

-in that folder I have my map folder "victim913_siege", and I have cfgclutter.hpp, cfgSurfaces.hpp, config.cpp.

-In my victim913_siege folder is my data and source folders and I have "victim913_victim913_siege.hpp", and "victim913_victim913_siege"------but I don't know if that is where those 2 files (hpp and wrp) go.

-The rest should be in right place.

I tried mikero's pboproject to pack but I don't know what settings I need to adjst. I tried packing starting at my project folder and ended up with an error. I also tried from my island folder but error came quickly.

Any help appreciated.

Oh also, if I used any other mods like jbad or cup, Do I just let everyone know that those mods are required? Or do I need to include them in my island?

TAG\Mapname

configs and .wrp should be in map name folder, as well as your data and source folder.

So your point pboproject to the "Mapname" folder. DON'T use addon builder! If pboproject is giving you an error, its because you have an error and should fix it

• Like 1