Hi, how to get the « No Requiem » achievement ?
Thanks,

11 minutes ago, KizzouUl said:

Hi, how to get the « No Requiem » achievement ?
Thanks,

You need to complete the new Campaign which came with the Tanks DLC.

15 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

You need to complete the new Campaign which came with the Tanks DLC.

Okay thanks ;)

Hello. I'm having a problem, I can't get the "No Requiem" achievement in the Altis Requiem mission. In the second chapter, the condition of collateral damage cannot be met, even if at the beginning of the chapter you stand and do nothing. I tried to check the integrity of the files, it did not help. Does anyone know what can be done?

20 hours ago, macintosh said:

Hello. I'm having a problem, I can't get the "No Requiem" achievement in the Altis Requiem mission. In the second chapter, the condition of collateral damage cannot be met, even if at the beginning of the chapter you stand and do nothing. I tried to check the integrity of the files, it did not help. Does anyone know what can be done?

It is a known issue that has been bothering people for a few years now, and there will be no official fix for this I am afraid. Damages done by your friendlies or enemies are seen by the game as you causing the damage.

You can play it with Simple Singleplayer Cheat Menu or anything that would enable the console/zeus, teleport enemy units away from structures and destroy them in a manner that would not cause any damage to civilian structures/entities.