Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, O360_A1AD said:

hey @pSiKO 

seems PsiKO AI Revive is still working after I disabled it from parameters.

is there any way to turn off?

 

Hi,

maybe I made it work too well !! 🙂 🙂

 

I take a look, on this issue

 

 

edit: I push an update on github,  can you retry please ?

that should disable AI revive but keep other abilities (eject, unblock etc)

Edited by pSiKO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pSiKO said:

 

Hi,

maybe I made it work too well !! 🙂 🙂

 

I take a look, on this issue

 

 

edit: I push an update on github,  can you retry please ?

that should disable AI revive but keep other abilities (eject, unblock etc)

you did it ! great !

I appreciate your prompt response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank to you for the issue report 😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi,

 

I don't know this mod, I'll take a look.

 

I read in description :

Quote

. It is meant to abstract Arma 3’s vanilla damage and streamline the vanilla medical system.

 

so I'm not sure how it will cooperate with LRX (even with the PAR Revive disabled)

 

I keep you in touch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

I recently encountered some issues when my players reached the "Bête Noire" event... At first it was working nicely but recently I've got this message in rpt

13:33:47 Error in expression <sleeptime = (1800 + floor(random 1800)) / (([] call  F_adaptiveOpforFactor) * GR>
13:33:47   Error position: </ (([] call  F_adaptiveOpforFactor) * GR>
13:33:47   Error Zero divisor

 

If I read well the GR is for GRLIB_csat_aggressivity, could it be the cause of the issue (set on 0.5)?

 

After a moment, the event finally spawned dozen of helis with para troops on the player in continuous waves! 

Unplayable, mainly because of the framerate.

 

Seems the event never finish spawning. But I also discovered some issues with the sleep function in other scripts, maybe because of a MOD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi zegolem,

 

I fix several issue in the last update, please refresh your version and test.

 

we  've got many "Bête Noire" this afternoon on our server, and all works fine

 

thx

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, yeah seems that's related to the tweaking in the used variables, I reset everything to 1 and that's working perfectly (nice features by the way we love it!).

 

About tweaking, as I'm not good at too elaborated scripting (probably a bit too old for the weird way of BIS script), I used some modules to add some simple features to Liberation. One of them allows me to use a common pool of points for players, earned with simple tasks assigned by a virtual HQ (way simplistic than your very cool side missions). Those points can be used by players for air support (mainly) in a global way. I actually replaced the Air Supremacy with an Arsenal drop, and put air support in more classical radio requests (because the price of Air Sup' is way too much for a small team and doesn't last more than 3mn because of their incompetence 😉 ).
My main problem is to make the pool variable persistent, I have issues figuring out how your save_manager script work.

Any tips?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi,

 

good to ear that!

 

dealing with the devil named 'save_manager.sqf' 🙂

 

to help a bit,  i set a (hidden) debug option that can 'dump' save game (user the useraction 20,  output in rpt)

look in  addons\KEY\shortcut_init.sqf to enable savegame dump

 

how it's works

first loop, load object and create them.

second loop save objects near fob.

 

save format is:

greuh_liberation_savegame = [
			blufor_sectors,
			GRLIB_all_fobs,
			buildings_to_save,
			time_of_day,
			round combat_readiness,
			GRLIB_garage,
			GRLIB_mod_west,GRLIB_mod_east,
			0,		//free for extened use
			_stats,
			[ round infantry_weight max 33, round armor_weight max 33, round air_weight max 33 ],
			GRLIB_vehicle_to_military_base_links,
			_permissions,
			0,  //ai_groups
			resources_intel,
			_player_scores
		];

 

so in the save loop, you can use the (last) free elements to store the pool variable

and in the load loop something like:

GRLIB_pool = greuh_liberation_savegame select 8;

 

8 is the index of elements.

 

I'm totally agree with you about Air supremacy !

 

if i'm not clear enough, (rough day!) don't hesitate to ask me for details 😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @pSiKO

How can i disable view distance setting described in the extended menu?

There is a lot of mod which allow to change view distance dynamically so i want to use it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, O360_A1AD said:

Hi @pSiKO

How can i disable view distance setting described in the extended menu?

There is a lot of mod which allow to change view distance dynamically so i want to use it

 

hi,

 

look at  GREUH\GREUH_config.sqf

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, pSiKO said:

 

hi,

 

look at  GREUH\GREUH_config.sqf

 

Thanks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

...

if i'm not clear enough, (rough day!) don't hesitate to ask me for details 😉


 

 

Thank you for all this, I'll try to set up that and see what I can do with that option. The players asked for the possibility to buy an autonomous little defensive force for the FOB when they are in very far operation, I've made a "Deploy defensive force" action that spawn a little squad, using this common pool. They also can buy air-supremacy this way, which will force them to make choices (complete task for pool points / air-support or defend the fob better / concentrate on side missions / focus on the map objectives... ). All we like of Liberation concept.

 

Thanx again for all this good work!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zegolem said:

 

Thank you for all this, I'll try to set up that and see what I can do with that option. The players asked for the possibility to buy an autonomous little defensive force for the FOB when they are in very far operation, I've made a "Deploy defensive force" action that spawn a little squad, using this common pool. They also can buy air-supremacy this way, which will force them to make choices (complete task for pool points / air-support or defend the fob better / concentrate on side missions / focus on the map objectives... ). All we like of Liberation concept.

 

Thanx again for all this good work!

 

 

hi,

good to ear, thanks.

 

you know, you can build autonomous defence with static support ( "B_AAA_System_01_F",    "B_SAM_System_02_F",    "O_SAM_System_04_F) Praetorian / AA launcher

 

if you want a vehicle/defence unit have a crew (even when server restart) put your vehicles in:

 

// *** Static Weapon with AI ***

static_vehicles_AI = [

    "B_AAA_System_01_F",

    ...........

];

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Quote

 

if you want a vehicle/defence unit have a crew (even when server restart) put your vehicles in:

 

// *** Static Weapon with AI ***

 

 

I thought that was reserved for "non-crewed" vehicles, that could be interesting to ask them what they want there... I already added the automatic versions of the HMG and GMG turrets, which avoid them spending too much time hacking those at server start to get functional minimal defenses (with 92% the AI hit pretty hard on FOB counter-attacks now, and para are not rare...). 

 

Thanx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi @pSiKO

"Scripting command 'setvehiclelock' is not allowed to be remotely executed"

this message displayed on my server console then Player cannot Lock vehicle

Recycling is also unable

what do you think which file is corrupted ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, O360_A1AD said:

hi @pSiKO

"Scripting command 'setvehiclelock' is not allowed to be remotely executed"

this message displayed on my server console then Player cannot Lock vehicle

Recycling is also unable

what do you think which file is corrupted ?

 

hi,

look like a BattlEye script protection,

you have to declare in BattlEye configuration's files, all command you want to allow

i don't remember exactly the name of files but  you can search about "remoteExec filter"

 

tell me if it's help 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pSiKO said:

 

hi,

look like a BattlEye script protection,

you have to declare in BattlEye configuration's files, all command you want to allow

i don't remember exactly the name of files but  you can search about "remoteExec filter"

 

tell me if it's help 🙂

 

Your advice was really helpful

I appreciate your advice!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. We get back to CTI on our server and have some issues.

AI not respawning on some locations. On "Military Bases" works all fine.

We cannot load vehicle into another vehicle, or attached them under helis.

Using RHSUSAF as blufor and RHSAFRF as opfor.

Any sugestions ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi @pSiKO

Seems loadout list on deployment menu is still loading from BIS arsenal even if I using ace.

Could you fix it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2021 at 2:27 PM, Fiero_185th said:

Hi. We get back to CTI on our server and have some issues.

AI not respawning on some locations. On "Military Bases" works all fine.

We cannot load vehicle into another vehicle, or attached them under helis.

Using RHSUSAF as blufor and RHSAFRF as opfor.

Any sugestions ?

 

 

hi,

 

I fix several classnames issue with RHS, please update the mission ans test again

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2021 at 4:14 AM, O360_A1AD said:

hi @pSiKO

Seems loadout list on deployment menu is still loading from BIS arsenal even if I using ace.

Could you fix it?

 

it's been a long time since i played with ACE

I take  look on loadout issue 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

I finally got it working, the save system is working very well (though I have no success in using the user key for rpt dump). Putting the automatic versions of turrets in AI was a very good suggestion! It got them really useful for small teams. We kept SAM/radars/CRAM as "hackable" because this way they can be controllable via drone console at distance and that can also help to defend (and the players have to organize a bit their tasks to activate them first).

 

While testing our "tertiary tasks" system for the common pool, we encountered a huge server fps drop down after a few hours of game. 
So we removed it to check the issue but there is still this problem at a moment (on a 1/4 conquered Altis). Actually it seems to be related with the occurrence of the "secret" missions (the ones that are marked with red hatching on the map).

At the moment of the mission starts the fps seems to be cut in half causing an almost unplayable state until we reboot. 

 

Are we alone to encounter that issue? (we investigate in our changes to see if it could be a conflict but we prefer to ask in case it was a known limitation).

 

Thanx again for all the good work, this mission is the one we definitely play the most!

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi zegolem,

 

I'm very interested by your feedback,

Quote

Actually it seems to be related with the occurrence of the "secret" missions 

 

do you have the mission name, it's  convoy ambush or rescue pilots ?

did you have something useful in the rpt file in the same time ?

 

anyway, I'll check the code of theses missions

 

thanks dude!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×