so this may seem like a dumb question, but I've searched here and the github repo, and I cannot find any instruction on how to recruit AI into your squad. is it something that requires rank? a specific location? a specific key? I tried as commander and not-commander and nothing seems to work.

On 11/29/2022 at 3:15 PM, tsalaroth said:

so this may seem like a dumb question, but I've searched here and the github repo, and I cannot find any instruction on how to recruit AI into your squad. is it something that requires rank? a specific location? a specific key? I tried as commander and not-commander and nothing seems to work.

hi, just use the Build menu and select Infantry
the more you rank up, the more you can recruit AI

---I played with my partner on the server. It triggers when we use it near a sector. If the sectors are close together, multiple sectors will be triggered. How do we limit the maximum number of triggers in a sector. In this way, we can increase the number of AI in sectors to avoid the decline of server FPS after triggering of other sectors.
Please help

On 12/9/2022 at 3:37 AM, YukikazeMua said:

---I played with my partner on the server. It triggers when we use it near a sector. If the sectors are close together, multiple sectors will be triggered. How do we limit the maximum number of triggers in a sector. In this way, we can increase the number of AI in sectors to avoid the decline of server FPS after triggering of other sectors.
Please help

hi,
there is no limit to the number of sectors that can be captured in the same time, but rather a limit to the number of enemy units spawned.

the game engine adapt itself  the number of enemies to preserve the server's FPS

you can change the capture zone's radius (in mission parameters/server.cfg)

SectorRadius = 700;

if you play on your own map, set it in the file: "gameplay_constants.sqf"
GRLIB_sector_radius = 700;

Hi pSiKO, I have question about advanced flying model for helicopter, when I turn it on nothing happened so how can I turn it on?

11 hours ago, ProstoRoma said:

Hi pSiKO, I have question about advanced flying model for helicopter, when I turn it on nothing happened so how can I turn it on?

hi,

I force the simulation to normal mode in description.ext file.

remove or change

forceRotorLibSimulation = 2;

in this file

2 hours ago, pSiKO said:

hi,

I force the simulation to normal mode in description.ext file.

remove or change

forceRotorLibSimulation = 2;

in this file

thx for help

Hi again. While i tried to play CSAT(players) and Independent(bot`s). Independent bots shoot each other

p.s. played on v. 22120818 and  v. 22121117(if i right its the latest version), with NATO bot`s all fine

1 hour ago, ProstoRoma said:

Hi again. While i tried to play CSAT(players) and Independent(bot`s). Independent bots shoot each other

p.s. played on v. 22120818 and  v. 22121117(if i right its the latest version), with NATO bot`s all fine

hi,

thanks for reporting, I'll check 🙂

btw, you can update your pbo directly from github
https://github.com/tbox1911/Liberation-RX/releases

edit: confirmed, even in the latest version..

Ok, I think I fix it !
please update to the v0.0.55 version and report

19 hours ago, ProstoRoma said:

sorry for late report. now is all fine

good to know, thks

I can't seem to find Utes liberation mission file anywhere. Neither in the Github, nor in the steam workshop? Where can I find it?

On 12/25/2022 at 2:59 AM, Abdou Abd said:

I can't seem to find Utes liberation mission file anywhere. Neither in the Github, nor in the steam workshop? Where can I find it?

hi,

there is too many map to support (and it take lot of  time), so the less downloaded map was removed from my github/steam account,
if you really want this map I can dig in my archive and rebuild utes map for you,

lmk

On 12/26/2022 at 6:59 AM, pSiKO said:

hi,

there is too many map to support (and it take lot of  time), so the less downloaded map was removed from my github/steam account,
if you really want this map I can dig in my archive and rebuild utes map for you,

lmk

Thank you for the response.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd do that, but if it's too much digging, I'd rather not waste your time 😅

Thanks again,

Cheers!

On 12/27/2022 at 10:04 PM, Abdou Abd said:

Thank you for the response.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd do that, but if it's too much digging, I'd rather not waste your time 😅

Thanks again,

Cheers!

Hi,

I rebuild the mission for Utes (with the latest code).

you can download it here : https://file.io/yzrp1vck2SpM

Happy new year !

20 hours ago, ProstoRoma said:

Hi pSiKO, can you make VIP target use civilian faction, bc ally bots always kill him 

hi,
at first it was intended, but now, I think you're right, I'll make it civilian side

thanks for feedback

will be in next release.

• Like 1

Hello, @pSiKO !

/R3F_LOG/ru_strings_lang.sqf - this file contains an incorrect Russian translation.

Similarly, in the stringtable.xml file in the Tips section.

I can provide the correct Russian translation, as well as supplement it (for example, for Side Missions).

1 hour ago, CAM0M1lE said:

Hello, @pSiKO !

/R3F_LOG/ru_strings_lang.sqf - this file contains an incorrect Russian translation.

Similarly, in the stringtable.xml file in the Tips section.

I can provide the correct Russian translation, as well as supplement it (for example, for Side Missions).

Hi CAM0M1lE,

I'll be glad to add the Russian translation.

please send me the updated files, I'll merge them into project

Hi pSiKO! Please tell me why the scenario does not start in a singleplayer? Steam says you can play singleplayer. It's just important for me to be able to pause the game for a few minutes, and then return without closing the server.

Hello @pSiKO !

I have slightly corrected the Russian translation in /stringtable.xml during the game. I created a pull request on github. I think it will be more convenient.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, gufi_108 said:

Hi pSiKO! Please tell me why the scenario does not start in a singleplayer? Steam says you can play singleplayer. It's just important for me to be able to pause the game for a few minutes, and then return without closing the server.

Hi!
To play this mission solo, please do the following:

(subscribe to mission on steam or copy the pbo in your mpmisson folder)

- Start Arma3
- go to MULTIPLAYER -> QUICK PLAY -> HOST SERVER
- optional (set a name / and LAN/WAN)
- clic HOST SERVER
- select Island
- select Liberation RX
- PLAY

(the game is saved every 60sec or when you quit)

1 minute ago, CAM0M1lE said:

Hello @pSiKO !

I have slightly corrected the Russian translation in /stringtable.xml during the game. I created a pull request on github. I think it will be more convenient.

thanks, I've just merged the PR