On 8/30/2022 at 5:53 AM, Vinicius Zanella said:

alguem pode me ajudar como retiro do mapa os pontos coloridos de buy e sell?

hola,

did you want to remove only markers or the shop itself ?

note: please use translator to post in english

Hello, i put the last Github version on my Server.

Now i have a problem. I connect and want to join into the game. After the Loadingscreen they show me a Screen with "Mission is over" and then im back in lobby.

Maybe someone have a Solution for me?

18 hours ago, Sp4mp said:

Hello, i put the last Github version on my Server.

Now i have a problem. I connect and want to join into the game. After the Loadingscreen they show me a Screen with "Mission is over" and then im back in lobby.

Maybe someone have a Solution for me?

hi,

you're not alone 🙂

please can you wipe the save game (at the end of the Settings options, when you're on lobby)
you have to select two options (wipe + confirmation)

and restart server

note, just before the "End Mission" dialog, be attentive,  the game may show what cause the end of the mission

can you send me your server report (log) file

update is out:

- save player and AIs stuff when player logout

- better game cleaner (garbage collector)

- add new vehicle's fuel management

- add take fuel action

- fix underwater issue (revive, recycle, etc)

- rewrite R3F mod template (AMF not used)

- several little fix 🙂

have fun !

Hi all Arma's lover !!

The next LRX update will include several important changes:

- no more patrol, replaced by dynamic defense
- upgrade the heli taxi
- upgrade the static defense manager
- built objects now follow terrain relief
- new side mission "Capture VIP"

- more reward for mission "Town Invasion"
- fix score bug
- fix outpost dead body
- others small fixs

- Breaking Change -

- add Precise Position
now the game save and load objects including the angle at 'exact' position, every time ! (I hope!)
no more moving walls or building displacements

this version is incompatible with older savegame and need a new game.

Have fun !

Hello @pSiKO

Is there any way to reduce fuel consumption a little?

can i edit some parameter inside the .pbo?

tnks!!!!

##ALREADY ANSWERED##

Edited by Gubert
ANSWERED

ACE support progress

- moveable objects

- carryable objects

- cargo space for veh

- cargo size for objects

- died when ace_medical is on

960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960

Hi all

New to Liberation RX and downloaded latest from GitHub but for some reason, I can't place explosives. Whether it's RHS or vanilla, when I place Explosive Charge or IED, they just disappear. I don't see any option to Touch Off or set a timer. Anyone else experienced this at all?

EDIT: Sorry, I should mention that I am able to place charges on other multiplayer scenarios and singleplayer sessions and I don't run ACE.

15 hours ago, MoebiusUK said:

Hi all

New to Liberation RX and downloaded latest from GitHub but for some reason, I can't place explosives. Whether it's RHS or vanilla, when I place Explosive Charge or IED, they just disappear. I don't see any option to Touch Off or set a timer. Anyone else experienced this at all?

EDIT: Sorry, I should mention that I am able to place charges on other multiplayer scenarios and singleplayer sessions and I don't run ACE.

hello and welcome!

you can't place explosive near a FOB/Outpost

you can use them everywhere else (they are useful for blowing TowerRadio)

Ahh interesting! Thank you. We're playing on the VT7 map but couldn't place an explosive on the southern western most radio tower, near the airport (I forget the name). I wonder if that's a map bug?

Do you happen to know where in the code that explosive logic is?

Thanks agin

Hi,

I'm new to LRX...

is there some description of the parameters you can configure at mission start? Some are self explanatory, others not so much. Specifically, there is a setting "force default equipment" with Preset 1 or Preset 2 (writing by memory, might be called slightly different). What does that do?

On a different matter: I just read here that radio towers need to be destroyed to capture. That would be helpful advice ingame.

Highly appreciate your work!

22 hours ago, MoebiusUK said:

Ahh interesting! Thank you. We're playing on the VT7 map but couldn't place an explosive on the southern western most radio tower, near the airport (I forget the name). I wonder if that's a map bug?

Do you happen to know where in the code that explosive logic is?

Thanks agin

I love this map, I'll take a look to this tower

18 hours ago, Hoelk42 said:

Hi,

I'm new to LRX...

is there some description of the parameters you can configure at mission start? Some are self explanatory, others not so much. Specifically, there is a setting "force default equipment" with Preset 1 or Preset 2 (writing by memory, might be called slightly different). What does that do?

On a different matter: I just read here that radio towers need to be destroyed to capture. That would be helpful advice ingame.

Highly appreciate your work!

hi thanks,

I try to put lots of tip to help new players,

when you are near a  sign of a fob / chimera , go close to it and you'll see a menu -=TIPS =-

I'll try to add relevant info here !

about "force default equipment" it work a s below:

- disabled, you spawn with the loadout of your class (medic/engineer,etc)
- preset1 refer to a specific loadout (available for each mod) located here  mod_template\A3_BLU\loadout\player_set1.sqf

that allow you to put a generic/customized loadout on all players

- preset2 is the same with another loadout

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MoebiusUK said:

That's great, thank you!

012045 ?

p-Si-KO-vt7-12-2-163.jpg

Not 100% sure but I'll be home in a couple of hours to check so will let you know. There is a airport with gravel runway on the SW of the map and a radio tower just north of it, very close to the coast.

1 hour ago, MoebiusUK said:

Not 100% sure but I'll be home in a couple of hours to check so will let you know. There is a airport with gravel runway on the SW of the map and a radio tower just north of it, very close to the coast.

ok , I'll search, this map is so big !

Capture.jpg

if it's this one, it works ! 😄

you can update your mission files directly from my gihub (https://github.com/tbox1911/Liberation-RX/releases)
the steam version is not
updated as often

Man, I am moron. Really sorry, I was playing around with some settings set the GRLIB_fob_range to 1250....

Thank you for looking into it for me though, I really appreciate that.

10 hours ago, MoebiusUK said:

Man, I am moron. Really sorry, I was playing around with some settings set the GRLIB_fob_range to 1250....

Thank you for looking into it for me though, I really appreciate that.

haha!

don't worry 🙂

good to ear !

@pSiKO: Thanks for your answers! I actually saw now on another radio tower there is an ingame hint that the radio tower must be destroyed, there  just wasn't this hint on the first radio tower I tried to take over (actually I just realise, is this related to the "fancy information" setting? So maybe adding that in the TIPS menu as you said would make sense.

Some more questions:

- When locally hosting and loading again a game that has been previously saved, do I need to configure all parameters manually again if I played with different settings before?

- There is a parameter at the bottom "keep players data", default is no. Do I need to set this to yes every time when I want to continue playing with the same crew next time or what does this do?

Am I missing a readme or FAQs where these questions are already answered?

22 hours ago, Hoelk42 said:

@pSiKO: Thanks for your answers! I actually saw now on another radio tower there is an ingame hint that the radio tower must be destroyed, there  just wasn't this hint on the first radio tower I tried to take over (actually I just realise, is this related to the "fancy information" setting? So maybe adding that in the TIPS menu as you said would make sense.

Some more questions:

- When locally hosting and loading again a game that has been previously saved, do I need to configure all parameters manually again if I played with different settings before?

- There is a parameter at the bottom "keep players data", default is no. Do I need to set this to yes every time when I want to continue playing with the same crew next time or what does this do?

Am I missing a readme or FAQs where these questions are already answered?

Hi,

the radio reminder should appear regardless of  "fancy information"  mode.  (I'll check my code)

unfortunately the is no way to save local game hosted settings 😞
as a workaround, you can edit the mission and change default value in core.liberation\ui\mission_params.hpp file (and repack pbo)

you don't need to activate "keep players data", your loadout and your AIs are always saved (when your score > 20)

"keep players data" parameters is used when you restart the same map and want to keep the current player info (rank, score, ammo, fuel)
if score is over "Captain" then its reset to "Captain"

Ok, what is fancy information used for then?

Just FYI, I played KP Liberation recently and there it works that the parameter settings are saved when hosting a local game. Actually, the settings in the parameter screen when you continue a previous game are not updated, but when you then load the game the settings from the last time you played are used (or something like that, I'm not sure about the exact mechanics...)

11 hours ago, Hoelk42 said:

Ok, what is fancy information used for then?

Just FYI, I played KP Liberation recently and there it works that the parameter settings are saved when hosting a local game. Actually, the settings in the parameter screen when you continue a previous game are not updated, but when you then load the game the settings from the last time you played are used (or something like that, I'm not sure about the exact mechanics...)

the "fancy information" setting is used to display colorful dialog / info for side mission or others events.

I understand, kind of local game setting save, actually I don't use such logic in LRX, (but it should be easy to implement)

Im having problems blowing up the radio towers, I've tried every explosive in the arsenal.  Any help is much appreciated!

Dan

I just used vanilla Explosive Charges. I found that placing it on the ground next to the tower doesn't work sometimes so I point directly at the pole and place it and that works better for me.