34 minutes ago, O360_A1AD said:

hi @pSiKO 

I changed parameter of "GRLIB_nights_start" and "GRLIB_nights_stop" on gameplay_constants.sqf but seems not affected.

is there any other necessary files to edit to make daytime longer ?

selfsolved

hey @pSiKO
I made full Japanese translation for your mission and I added a couple of strings to your xml and files due to translation
I can upload modified xml hpp and sqf if you want

1 hour ago, O360_A1AD said:

hey @pSiKO
I made full Japanese translation for your mission and I added a couple of strings to your xml and files due to translation
I can upload modified xml hpp and sqf if you want

I forgot to translate side mission.😂

Found a bug that causing problems when You select RHS AFRF for "BADDIES". Check "/mod_template/RHS_AFRF/classnames_east.sqf", under "militia squad". You use classnames from "Leights OPFOR Pack" instead from RHS.

Also issue when trying disabled grass. It works only after when You dies.

hey @pSiKO I finished Japanese localization for your mission.

I can upload files if you want.

and I found a bug that some of boats is not declared in "boats_names" in "classnames.sqf"

also "boats = [];"  is not declared in "A3_BLU\classnames_west.sqf"

hi friends!

I'm back from holiday 🙂

@O360_A1AD, thanks a lot for translation, I'll merge it asap

@Fiero_185th, I take a look on these issues

note that the actual classname are far from perfect, I make the base of definition, but we can make a better classname for each mod, feel free to submit yours

ok here is the files

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12yyaZj1znpa1cTN9IXfq6ZA6KGZXsTJA?usp=sharing

I added japanese translation strings below strings which already exist.

please check section below nnt360 (which is my steam name😉) in the stringtable.xml, that's my addition i already mentioned.

and comment out section is the section that I couldn't figure out how to reflect to the mission😂

feel free to use it and of cause you can change STR ID as you like.

FYI: I changed a number of cost so plz change it before publish.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I'm having some issues when placing buildings (structures, walls). When I go to place them, their placements do not match the blueprint--they often offset by several feet.

I remember being able to very accurately place things in the original Liberation--is this no longer possible?

Edit: Video of my issue:

Edit: I've gone back to playing the original KP Liberation, as base building is a big part of why I like it so much. I think I would enjoy the new features of RX, but not at the expense of established functionality.

thanks Cvne,

I laughed a little!, it probably comes from my last update.

I take a look asap 🙂

Hi,

I push a new build on github

- fix build position bug / build on water

- fix boats list default

- fix militia squad FOR RHS_AFRF

- add ERICJ Taliban faction

- add color selection to mod template

you can set a different color for a each mod

- merge the great work of O360_A1AD to add Japanese localization and add new stringtable to allow more text to be translated !

thanks man !

Hi @pSiKO. My players reported me - they often can't join the game. They stuck on intro and need to close the game to be able to join again. And this could repeat a few times before an attempt will be success. I've changed some resources and translated all the text and suppose it could be related. Could you point me - how it could be debugged?

Here how it looks like:

https://youtu.be/hiTX2ePbqKA

hi varrkan,

yes, there was a bug in the intro sequence, where the "Join the Fight" button disappear too quickly.

it should be fixed now, please update with latest version and tell me if you have the issue again

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pSiKO said:

hi varrkan,

yes, there was a bug in the intro sequence, where the "Join the Fight" button disappear too quickly.

it should be fixed now, please update with latest version and tell me if you have the issue again

Can you show me a commit in GitHub for this fix please? Maybe I missed it when merged your changes to my fork... I'm running the latest version now, as I suppose.

@pSiKO just checked the difference of yours and mine repositories - looks almost the same, except translations changes and some cosmetic changes... 😔

18 hours ago, varrkan_ua said:

Can you show me a commit in GitHub for this fix please? Maybe I missed it when merged your changes to my fork... I'm running the latest version now, as I suppose.

hi,

look in https://github.com/tbox1911/Liberation-RX/commit/715a4d9712e5a4f778c3ae37198dcce376c24370

the main change is to wait more time in intro.sqf

1 hour ago, pSiKO said:

hi,

look in https://github.com/tbox1911/Liberation-RX/commit/715a4d9712e5a4f778c3ae37198dcce376c24370

the main change is to wait more time in intro.sqf

All as I said before - nothing critical

https://github.com/Varrkan82/Liberation-RX.UA.PRIV/blob/master/core.liberation/scripts/client/ui/intro.sqf#L38 (you should be able to see my private repo)

Hello everyone! I run L-RX on a dedicated server and i have a problem with saving. The description says, there is a working vehicle cargo / inventory saving system, however its not working at me. Anything i put in a vehicle or any container, disappears when i log off.

Im trying to run the mod with disabled arsenal, we prefer to loot the equipment we use and a reliable container (box or vehicle) would be neccessary to play this way.

Hey pSIKO

First of all i want to thanks you for this wonderful scenario, and also i need help on adding vehicles to the spawner

im a total noob on arma modding, my buddies and i are just trying to have a good time and we would be really happy if we had RHS vehicles/buildings, etc available to build. the problem is that i just cant figure it out how to add them. i'been reading this whole thread, all your steam workshop and reddit, looked for tutorials and just couldnt fine any.

what we want is to be able to use every vehicle trough the builder, not only the vehicles assigned to us trough our faction.

i would appreciate a  lot if you could tell me how to add these vehicles to the build menu so we can use them in our "conquest" of the island

i know how to unpack PBO's, i just don't know what to do afterwards hahaha

im hosting the server on a dedicated server hosting website

Thanks!

English is my second language, i appreciate your understanding.

Edited by Wulfur (Astoxtet)
edit

On 9/29/2021 at 12:21 PM, seaqr said:

Hello everyone! I run L-RX on a dedicated server and i have a problem with saving. The description says, there is a working vehicle cargo / inventory saving system, however its not working at me. Anything i put in a vehicle or any container, disappears when i log off.

Im trying to run the mod with disabled arsenal, we prefer to loot the equipment we use and a reliable container (box or vehicle) would be neccessary to play this way.

hi,

please note that 'saving' is for vehicle cargo(r3f) and Inventory when near an FOB/Outpost but only for weapons

so you it willsave Ammobox/tent/arsenalbox/etc (almost any object you can load into a vehicle)

and also save: hand weapons, rifle, launcher, in the classic Inventory but no ammo,items,etc are saved

also note that the auto-save occurs every 60 seconds, give the game some time before disconnecting

On 9/30/2021 at 6:49 AM, Wulfur (Astoxtet) said:

Hey pSIKO

First of all i want to thanks you for this wonderful scenario, and also i need help on adding vehicles to the spawner

im a total noob on arma modding, my buddies and i are just trying to have a good time and we would be really happy if we had RHS vehicles/buildings, etc available to build. the problem is that i just cant figure it out how to add them. i'been reading this whole thread, all your steam workshop and reddit, looked for tutorials and just couldnt fine any.

what we want is to be able to use every vehicle trough the builder, not only the vehicles assigned to us trough our faction.

i would appreciate a  lot if you could tell me how to add these vehicles to the build menu so we can use them in our "conquest" of the island

i know how to unpack PBO's, i just don't know what to do afterwards hahaha

im hosting the server on a dedicated server hosting website

Thanks!

English is my second language, i appreciate your understanding.

Hi,

thanks a lot, for your feedback,

you're not the first to ask for more details about customizing LRX 😉

I will make a tutorial to explain how to change vehicles/building for a mod

since you know how to pack/unpack you can go to the "mod_template" folder and edit the files you want.

as quick exemple, you can go to "mod_template\RHS_AFRF" and edit the file you want

• arsenal.sqf = define white/black list for Arsenal
  • classnames_r3f.sqf = define moveable/loadable object
  • classnames_civ.sqf = define  civilian units
  • classnames_east.sqf = define units used when this side is an enemy
  • classnames_west.sqf = define units when this side is your side

it's pretty easy, no need to go into the code.

just use the eden editor to get the classname for a building/vehicles and set in in the right list

I am an experienced mission maker / editor and have tried many different solutions, none which worked so far.

When I launch the missions, they get stuck with the intro music playing and an infinite "loading" screen.

https://i.gyazo.com/c1da140da9e2ebc5061260720ec837d1.png

12:44:02 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [5998,83.195,0] PreInit started. v3.15.6.211004
12:44:02 [CBA] (xeh) WARNING: One or more children of class CAManBase do not support Extended Event Handlers. Fall back to loop.
12:44:02 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Reading settings from settings file.
12:44:02 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Finished reading settings from settings file.
12:44:02 [CBA] (xeh) INFO: [5998,83.335,0] PreInit finished.
12:44:04 PortableHelipadLight_01_blue_F: light_1_blinking - unknown animation source MarkerLight (defined in AnimationSources::Light_1_source)
12:44:04 PortableHelipadLight_01_blue_F: light_1_blinking - unknown animation source MarkerLight (defined in AnimationSources::Light_1_source)
12:44:05 c:\bis\source\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
12:44:25 "--- Liberation RX by pSiKO ---"
12:44:25 "Build date: 08/10/2021"
12:44:25 "--- Init start ---"
12:44:25  Mission id: 2009ea5341c6f2be9aa622a3ea1dff865c18f231
12:44:25 Loading movesType CfgMovesDog_F
12:44:25 Reading cached action map data
12:44:26 soldier[B_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 soldier[B_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 soldier[B_HeavyGunner_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 soldier[B_diver_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 soldier[B_soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 soldier[B_soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 soldier[B_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 soldier[B_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 soldier[B_soldier_PG_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 soldier[B_soldier_PG_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:44:26 "--- LRX World: Stratis - Auto-Name failed for marker: military10_4"
12:44:26 "--- Init stop ---"
12:44:26 "--- Client Init start ---"
12:44:26 "--- Server Init start ---"
12:55:29 Shutdown normally

EDIT 3:
After more testing, it works when I run the subscribed Liberation RX on the workshop.

But if I am trying to run it through the editor, without making any changes, the infinite loading screen issue remains.

Extracting the mission to Multiplayer without making any changes, also does not work.

I have tried to run it with and without mods, makes no difference.

Edited by saddle

Hello saddle!

Have you launched the mission directly in the editor from the "Liberation-RX-master" folder? If so, to make it work from EDEN you have to previously make a folder  "Liberation-RX.Altis" (or another name) then put into it the content of the "core-liberation" folder and add the 4 file from the "maps\Liberation_RX.Altis" folder. Same thing for any other map. The folder "Liberation-RX-master" you got from Github is kind of a "compiler" that regroups the files for each map before generating the .pbo(s). I'm editing this mission for a while now and it's working perfectly from EDEN (with reduced perf' compared to a real server though, but that's another topic).

And don't forget the files of the Liberation-RX-Master root! (you can ignore .gitignore I think). (edited)

Cheers!

12 minutes ago, zegolem said:

Hello saddle!

Have you launched the mission directly in the editor from the "Liberation-RX-master" folder? If so, to make it work from EDEN you have to previously make a folder  "Liberation-RX.Altis" (or another name) then put into it the content of the "core-liberation" folder and add the 4 file from the "maps\Liberation_RX.Altis" folder. Same thing for any other map. The folder "Liberation-RX-master" you got from Github is kind of a "compiler" that regroups the files for each map before generating the .pbo(s). I'm editing this mission for a while now and it's working perfectly from EDEN (with reduced perf' compared to a real server though, but that's another topic).

Cheers!

Thanks for the response.

I still have the same issue even after trying your tip.

The screen is stuck in loading, and it is as if only the first or the first two Inits load and then it stops or fails, resulting in an infinite Loading screen.

No matter the map I try to run it on, with and without mods.

Sorry, I forgot the files of the root. Here is a list of the files you should get. 

• addons (folder)
  • GREUH (folder)
  • mod_template (folder)
  • R3F_LOG (folder)
  • res (folder)
  • scripts (folder)
  • ui (folder)
  • compute_position.sqf
  • COPYING.md
  • description.ext
  • fixed_position.sqf
  • gameplay_constants.sqf