Not sure if its possible , but any chance we could have a Save Kit and position when you disconnect , so  when you re-join you get your kit and spawn back in the same location when you left the game  ?

Also, I might be missing something - is there an option to disable the initial limited amount (as in variety, not quantity) of troops one is able to enlist at the start of the game? Vanilla Liberation has all infantry units and most vehicles unlocked from the get-go and I'm quite fond of that system rather than having to unlock automatic rifleman, marksmen, etc.

Another question too - can the commander enter High Command to give orders to squads? How does that work?

11 hours ago, 1para{god-father} said:

Not sure if its possible , but any chance we could have a Save Kit and position when you disconnect , so  when you re-join you get your kit and spawn back in the same location when you left the game  ?

Hi 1Para,

it could be possible. that need change to load/save system

can be an option.

I keep in mind 🙂

5 hours ago, maccrawinthejaw said:

Also, I might be missing something - is there an option to disable the initial limited amount (as in variety, not quantity) of troops one is able to enlist at the start of the game? Vanilla Liberation has all infantry units and most vehicles unlocked from the get-go and I'm quite fond of that system rather than having to unlock automatic rifleman, marksmen, etc.

Another question too - can the commander enter High Command to give orders to squads? How does that work?

The best way to have access to all infantry at start, is to use the "Admin menu"

when connected, give you 200Xp (many time you want).

If you connect as "Commander" you can build squad/armored with AI and you can use the HCI (ctrl+space)  to command them.

Hello!

I was playing with the editor to test things and found this one in the .rtp when opening Arsenal in MP game:

21:57:37 Error in expression <nalOpened SEH called"  };;

waitUntil { !isNil "BIS_fnc_arsenal_target" };

if (>
21:57:37   Error position: <!isNil "BIS_fnc_arsenal_target" };

if (>
21:57:37   Error Erreur générique dans une expression
21:57:37 File C:\Users\tdgol\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\mpmissions\Liberation_RX.Malden\addons\LARs\blacklistArsenal\functions\override\fn_initOverride.sqf..., line 26
21:57:37  ➥ Context:     [] L337 (plp\PLP_AdvArsenal\functions\fn_arsenal.sqf)
    [] L338 (plp\PLP_AdvArsenal\functions\fn_arsenal.sqf)
    [] L1955 (plp\PLP_AdvArsenal\functions\fn_arsenal.sqf)
    [] L1956 (plp\PLP_AdvArsenal\functions\fn_arsenal.sqf)
    [] L59 (A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_callScriptedEventHandler.sqf)
    [] L49 (A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_callScriptedEventHandler.sqf)
    [] L51 (A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_callScriptedEventHandler.sqf)
    [] L54 (A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_callScriptedEventHandler.sqf)
    [] L26 (C:\Users\tdgol\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\mpmissions\Liberation_RX.Malden\addons\LARs\blacklistArsenal\functions\override\fn_initOverride.sqf)
 <- 
21:57:37     [] L122 (C:\Users\tdgol\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\mpmissions\Liberation_RX.Malden\scripts\client\actions\open_arsenal.sqf)
    [] L126 (C:\Users\tdgol\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\mpmissions\Liberation_RX.Malden\scripts\client\actions\open_arsenal.sqf)
    [] L130 (C:\Users\tdgol\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\mpmissions\Liberation_RX.Malden\scripts\client\actions\open_arsenal.sqf)
    [] L146 (C:\Users\tdgol\OneDrive\Documents\Arma 3\mpmissions\Liberation_RX.Malden\scripts\client\actions\open_arsenal.sqf)
    [] L23 (plp\PLP_AdvArsenal\functions\fn_arsenal.sqf)

thx zegolem,

I can't reproduce the error in MP,

anyway I remove some debug code that can cause this..

Hello,

The issue seems related to the presence of the EricJ weapon pack. In fact, if we don't use limited liberation's Arsenal we got all the stuff in the lists (even the blacklist_bag ones). If we activate the limitation, the filter works but we just could see 4 weapons from the EricJ mod, the others are wiped even when in the whitelist. That also seems to make the menu and the Arsenal taking more time to load. I saw that you added CUP, RHS and GM specific code to handle them. What do I need to add to make EricJ working properly?

Question for my players, do an airdrop for arsenal still planned? and,  the static amobox was removed and replaced by vehicle one, correct? so, what is the range of rearming for static defenses?

And thank you again for those missions, we are very fond of them!

3 hours ago, zegolem said:

Hello,

The issue seems related to the presence of the EricJ weapon pack. In fact, if we don't use limited liberation's Arsenal we got all the stuff in the lists (even the blacklist_bag ones). If we activate the limitation, the filter works but we just could see 4 weapons from the EricJ mod, the others are wiped even when in the whitelist. That also seems to make the menu and the Arsenal taking more time to load. I saw that you added CUP, RHS and GM specific code to handle them. What do I need to add to make EricJ working properly?

Question for my players, do an airdrop for arsenal still planned? and,  the static amobox was removed and replaced by vehicle one, correct? so, what is the range of rearming for static defenses?

And thank you again for those missions, we are very fond of them!

hi zegolem !

you're right, I need to update the arsenal code to support "EricJ mod"

(i don't have this mod, i need more info)

try yourself, look at "core.liberation\addons\LARs\liberationArsenal.sqf"

in short, add a code bloc for "EricJ mod" like for other (cups/gm) 

in the bloc it's just a filter on configClasses

or send me a screenshot from the configClasses of a EricJ 's weapons

if its work send me the update

if nothing above speaks to you, please wait a bit until I can test the mod 😄

the static amobox was removed and replaced by vehicle one, correct?

yes, or any vehicle in "vehicle_rearm_sources" , range is 30m

Hello,

Based on the other mods I tried to add the EricJ weapons myself to not take too much on your time 😉

// Add EricJ Weapons
if ( GRLIB_EJW_enabled ) then {
     GRLIB_EJW_Blacklist = [
     ];
    (
        "
        getText (_x >> 'DLC') == 'ej' &&
        toLower (configName _x) find '_coyote' < 0 &&
        !((configName _x) in GRLIB_EJW_Blacklist)
        "
        configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons" )
    ) apply { GRLIB_whitelisted_from_arsenal pushback (configName _x) } ;

(
        "
        ((configName _x) select [0,6]) == 'ej_' &&
        (configName _x) find '_Tracer' < 0
        "
        configClasses (configfile >> "CfgMagazines")
    ) apply { GRLIB_whitelisted_from_arsenal pushback (configName _x)} ;
};

and add the corresponding cfgpatch to the fetch-params.sqf

//Detect Addons ACE ACRE OPTRE GM EricJW
GRLIB_ACE_enabled = isClass(configFile >> "cfgPatches" >> "ace_main"); // Returns true if ACE is enabled
GRLIB_ACRE_enabled = isClass(configFile >> "cfgPatches" >> "acre_main"); // Returns true if ACRE is enabled
GRLIB_OPTRE_enabled = isClass(configFile >> "cfgPatches" >> "OPTRE_Core"); // Returns true if OPTRE is enabled
GRLIB_GM_enabled = isClass(configFile >> "cfgPatches" >> "gm_Core"); // Returns true if GlobMob is enabled
GRLIB_CUPW_enabled = isClass(configFile >> "CfgPatches" >> "CUP_Weapons_AK"); // Returns true if CUP Weapons is enabled
GRLIB_EJW_enabled = isClass(configFile >> "CfgPatches" >> "Ej_u100"); // Returns true if EricJ Weapons is enabled

But I'm actually not sure about the "Ej_u100" class as there are many in the config viewer, how have you chosen the good one for CUP (for example)?

Seems the "Ej_u100" is not the good one or I made another error, with a limited arsenal I've got a totally empty arsenal and an error.

hi Zegolem,

I'm think you pretty good,

just look at fetch param .sqf on how to build the Boolean variable (GRLIB_EJW_enabled)

just check for the first weapon in Mod

edit: I'm downloading the mod, then I update LRX to support EricJ weapons

Update is out !

- move all markers to client side
- retro fix from PvP version
- New admin menu (include offline players)
- classname update
- various fix !

@zegolem: I have update LRX to support EricJ Weapons

looks good to me, please update and test

btw great mod !

@pSiKO hi. Could you please add some parameter to enable/disabled payments for default ammunition on respawn? Few fast deaths of a newbies and they spawns naked and without weapons... 🙃

8 hours ago, varrkan_ua said:

@pSiKO hi. Could you please add some parameter to enable/disabled payments for default ammunition on respawn? Few fast deaths of a newbies and they spawns naked and without weapons... 🙃

Hi !

I see what you mean 🙂

you have two option to limit spawn cost.

- for all player you can choose an default template for player (ForcedLoadout in server params) so player spawn with very limited stuff (for 5ammo 🙂 ).

or

- teach players they can choose spawn stuff when they choose deployment point, a dropdown list with your saved arsenal preset is upon the map

Hello everyone,

To make Liberation RX easier to use with Mod (GM, Cups, RHS, EJW, etc.),

I'm preparing a new design with two powerful new options.

option-srv.png

in server config:

ModPresetWest = 0; // Select MOD Preset for Friendly side - values = "A3_BLU", "A3_OPF", "CPUS", "GM_WEST", "GM_WEST_WINT"

ModPresetEast = 0; // Select MOD Preset for the enemy side - values = "A3_OPF", "A3_BLU", "A3_IND", "CUPS", "GM_EAST", "GM_EAST_WINT", "EJW", "CP_TA",

how it works?

In the scripts folder, there was a new directory named "mod_template"

containing definition of all class names to be used by a Mod.

mod-folder.png

• arsenal.sqf                        <- Definition of Arsenal White / Black lists
  • classnames_r3f.sqf         <- Definition of R3F logistics objects
  • classnames_civ.sqf         <- Definition of civilians and vehicles
  • classnames_west.sqf     <- Class name when used as friendly side
  • classnames_east.sqf      <- Class name when used as enemy side

The folder can only contain one 'classnames_east.sqf' if the mod set is just for an enemy side. (see A3_IND)

each file is now quite small and should be easy to edit.

how to use ?

In the lobby, choose the combination of your choice (the mod must be installed of course!)

option-friend.png

For each side,

option-enemy.png

and tadaaa!

that means you can play,

CSAT vs INDP on Weferlingen or

BLU vs GM_EAST on chernarus or

CUPS_RF vs BLU on Altis  etc, etc ..

without changing anything, apart a server restart 😉

endless fun!

forcing

You can force the Modset for each side in the 'gameplay_constants.sqf'. file of map.

example for a red vs blue only:

GRLIB_mod_west = "A3_OPF";
GRLIB_mod_east = "A3_BLU";

After that, the lobby selection is ignored.

note: it is not recommended to change sides after the game was started.

it's stil work in progress,

I've finish the Arma and GM classnames

I need to do CUPS (USA/RAF/OTAN/RF/TA) and maybe RHS

once it's stable enought I comit to master

for now it's on the  'mod_template' branch for those who want to test 😄

Tell me what you think

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pSiKO said:

Hi !

I see what you mean 🙂

you have two option to limit spawn cost.

- for all player you can choose an default template for player (ForcedLoadout in server params) so player spawn with very limited stuff (for 5ammo 🙂 ).

or

- teach players they can choose spawn stuff when they choose deployment point, a dropdown list with your saved arsenal preset is upon the map

I mean not actually that. I'm about to disable payment for default loadout at all if player goes below some limit of Ammo or to change its cost to some symbolic price.

Hello pSiKO,

seeing how succesfull the SOG Prairie Fire CDLC is, shall I advise to add US NAM, ARVN, VC and NVA to your supported faction ? 🙂 

Thx !

Hello pSiKO,

is it possible to deactivate the red exclamation marks, which indicate enemy locations?

And is a port to Lythium possible in the near future? :)

Keep up the good work. Great mission.

Greetings Harlekin

3 minutes ago, Harlekin999 said:

is it possible to deactivate the red exclamation marks, which indicate enemy locations?

hi,

yes in server params try

FancyInfo = 0; 

you can even remove all Opfor markers with

HideOpfor = 1;

1 hour ago, 1212PDMCDMPPM said:

Hello pSiKO,

seeing how succesfull the SOG Prairie Fire CDLC is, shall I advise to add US NAM, ARVN, VC and NVA to your supported faction ? 🙂 

Thx !

copy!

added to todo list

I will need some help to make all theses classmap !!

9 hours ago, varrkan_ua said:

I mean not actually that. I'm about to disable payment for default loadout at all if player goes below some limit of Ammo or to change its cost to some symbolic price.

oookay !

not easy to balance with others players, free stuff break the economic model.  (just sell the free stuff, to be millionar !!)

even with a symbolic price you will end with zero ammo.

managing your resource is a part of the game.

I still can find a solution 🙂

47 minutes ago, pSiKO said:

just sell the free stuff, to be millionar

But you could prohibit selling things from free loadout...

Hello!

Just returning back to Arma after a big loaded week of work, thanx for the update for EricJ Weapons, it's working nicely!

The new approach for mods looks promising!

21 minutes ago, varrkan_ua said:

@pSiKO is it possible to disable Ammo decrease for respawn?

nope directly, because it's linked to your stuff cost and this calculation is used everywhere.

but,

I can add a parameter to enable/disabled payments for initial loadout (and respawn).

I don't want to alter the sell system , by adding a blacklist (which need to be updated, and different for each mod)