On 1/22/2021 at 11:33 AM, pSiKO said:

hi !

@varrkan_ua: I need you to test the DALE system ! 🙂

I've almost finish the integration, check latest build

@Sgt. Dennenboom, you made a real good job, was a pleasure to deal with your code !

The Menu appears when you're in an aircraft and close to fob.

Works fine! Some bugs I'm reporting directly to your GitHub. Thank you a lot! It is a pleasant to deal with you!

@pSiKO as I understand - you are using your own ban-list in profile.vars.Arma3Profile? Why not to use a usual kick.txt & ban.txt located in Profile folder? This will allow me, as an Administrator, to unban players easy without access to a game it selves. Via RCon or an SSH access. 

An only reason to do not use it I see in necessary to use a BattlEye for this lists.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:21 PM, varrkan_ua said:

@pSiKO as I understand - you are using your own ban-list in profile.vars.Arma3Profile? Why not to use a usual kick.txt & ban.txt located in Profile folder? This will allow me, as an Administrator, to unban players easy without access to a game it selves. Via RCon or an SSH access. 

An only reason to do not use it I see in necessary to use a BattlEye for this lists.

hi,

the LRX ban does not write anything. it is only in the server's memory. (that's why it is reset when restarting the server)

in the 'profile.vars.Arma3Profile' there is the save of the game (with player information, but not the ban list)

btw: you can use ban.txt without BE

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fiero_185th said:

Is it possible to change "pricing" for build units, vehicles, gear. If so where ?

yes,

you need to edit "scripts\shared\classnames.sqf"

example:

["B_MRAP_01_F",2,25,2,0],  

[CLASSNAME, MANPOWER, AMMO, FUEL, RANK]

I was looking how to edit "price" for gear that You take from Arsenal. 

Once again have to say that You do excellent work.

I tried add Firewill mod to the server but it will not even start.

Just wonder if CUP or RHS will work.

What do You recommend Blascore, Hypercore, Jsrs, Dynasound2 ?

4 hours ago, Fiero_185th said:

I was looking how to edit "price" for gear that You take from Arsenal. 

Once again have to say that You do excellent work.

I tried add Firewill mod to the server but it will not even start.

Just wonder if CUP or RHS will work.

What do You recommend Blascore, Hypercore, Jsrs, Dynasound2 ?

ha, sorry I don't understand!

gears / weapons are a little harder to change.

due to the number of these items, I cannot use the same system as for vehicles.

then look at "scripts\shared\functions\F_loadoutPrice.sqf"

you found a script that calculates a price for inventory based on object class and free/basic/ expensive logic.

for sure it works with CUP (Terrain / Weapons), RHS not tested (please repport if working)

for the sound, it's a matter of taste, I like Jsrs, not try the others

• Like 1

@pSiKO I saw you 've disabled an option to change a view distance by default? Is there any possible reason why this could be affected to impossibility to change view distance when I've enabled this parameter back? Or maybe you have any other ideas what could be the reason? Thanks.

Fixed. PR https://github.com/tbox1911/Liberation-RX/pull/37

16 hours ago, varrkan_ua said:

@pSiKO I saw you 've disabled an option to change a view distance by default? Is there any possible reason why this could be affected to impossibility to change view distance when I've enabled this parameter back? Or maybe you have any other ideas what could be the reason? Thanks.

Fixed. PR https://github.com/tbox1911/Liberation-RX/pull/37

I merge your change.

option can be configured here: "core.liberation/GREUH/GREUH_config.sqf"

thx

• Like 2

Hi friends !

prepare yourself for a big surprise !

the first LRX-Red (OPFor Edition) version is about to be released !

stay tuned 🙂

• Like 1

Hi @pSiKo.

Still got some things to change on my server and maybe You could help me out.

Price for loadout is let's say 150ammo, for destroy enemy tank You get like 5 ammo. I have to add amunition to players as an admin couse they simply run out of ammo after get killed few times.

Need to change either price for loadout in arsenal (is it possible to disabled it completly) or higher reward for killing enemy vehicles.

And another thing is vehicle rearm cooldown. Is it possible to disabled cooldown time ?

Waiting 20sec. till respawn button is active (after get shot), where to change that ?

Is there a single file where progress is saved ? So for example i download fresh Liberation_RX.pbo and just copy/paste from old .pbo ?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks to Your work a group of midle aged guys enjoy Arma again 🙂

9 hours ago, Fiero_185th said:

Hi @pSiKo.

Still got some things to change on my server and maybe You could help me out.

Price for loadout is let's say 150ammo, for destroy enemy tank You get like 5 ammo. I have to add amunition to players as an admin couse they simply run out of ammo after get killed few times.

Need to change either price for loadout in arsenal (is it possible to disabled it completly) or higher reward for killing enemy vehicles.

And another thing is vehicle rearm cooldown. Is it possible to disabled cooldown time ?

Waiting 20sec. till respawn button is active (after get shot), where to change that ?

Is there a single file where progress is saved ? So for example i download fresh Liberation_RX.pbo and just copy/paste from old .pbo ?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks to Your work a group of midle aged guys enjoy Arma again 🙂

Maybe you can change the initial ammo  😀

Liberation RX\gameplay_constants.sqf

Line 47:GREUH_start_ammo = 400;

5 hours ago, strayer49 said:

Maybe you can change the initial ammo  😀

Liberation RX\gameplay_constants.sqf

Line 47:GREUH_start_ammo = 400;

I already change that to 750.

16 hours ago, Fiero_185th said:

Hi @pSiKo.

🙂

The price and the whole economic system is there to force you to make decision between only fight and the development of your squad.

that why the side mission exist, to allow you to make Ammo/XP before engaging the enemy army.

for sure, if you start with high end stuff (like Vorona + Cyrus) , you have to pay for (that the decision you make),

if you fight with the basic stuff and take weapons from enemy that cost you nothing !

to be short, you have to manage your resources and adapt your goal to your actual situation, and avoid at max to respawn.

Adapt, Overcome and Win !!

-Is there a single file where progress is saved: nope it's save in the arma user profile.

I recommand you to keep the actual setting (many hours of public gameplay), frankly it's pretty easy by default 😉

tweaking the economic will result in a broken mission (like if you cheated)

few ticks:

stock your precious weapons in your vehicle before you logout (you find them when you're back)

do the side missions (+delivery)

you can SELL enemy weapons (at SELL points or FOB)

salvage all the wreck you see !

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Update:

- DALE, add some choppers to editor

- Taru's Pod management Addon (thx: Halvhjearne)

- add R3F "Paradrop" action.

allow you to airdrop vehicles/objects from any chopper that can lift

- Classnames fixup / cleaning

- Update engine for Red version (Opfor)
- Update Arsenal (Cup, GM)

- Custom unit configuration

- Update WefeLingen (summer/winter)

note about "Custom unit configuration"

I add this system to help in unit customization.

let's say you have in "classnames.sqf"

infantry_units = [
	["B_soldier_F",1,0,0,0],
	["B_medic_F",1,0,0,0],
    (...)

if the unit's classname was add in "scripts\loadouts\init_loadouts.sqf"

and a file named "scripts\loadouts\WEST\B_medic_F.sqf" exist

it will be called to override unit (AI/player) laodout

(add/remove items, uniform etc..)

format compatible with Eden

if not the unit's default loadout is applied.

with this, it will be easy to have a total custom unit stuff without using a mod.

like this one 🙂
image.png

Hi. Maybe I know why there are so many drags. I will translate the word into Chinese, and it will appear endlessly. If I don’t translate, Everything’s fine.

So could you please add revive, drag and release to stringtable.xml?😂

1 minute ago, strayer49 said:

Hi. Maybe I know why there are so many drags. I will translate the word into Chinese, and it will appear endlessly. If I don’t translate, Everything’s fine.

So could you please add revive, drag and release to stringtable.xml?😂

ok, I'll see the issue.

theses words are hardcoded in AI revive code 😞

I'll try to add them to stringtables, but it will be a little bit more complicated 🙂

hi all,

I push a small update on github, I plan to update steam (when test are ok)

- Add up/down action on object build
- Add units loadout overide + respawn

- PAR Full translation (revive/drag)

- Rewrite prisonners manager (cleanup + re capture)
- Rewrite damage manager (cleanup + ai)
- Rewrite neacheck (perf)

- Recycle opfor static
- Personal hmtt_medic

- Progressiv penalty for civ kill
- Adaptive spawn radius
- MPkilled for existing vehicles

- Init arsenal client side
- fix Define is not FULL_UPPER_CASE

- various fix / perf

feedback welcome...

Hello, so just trying to begin setting up the scenario for a bunch of my groupmates.

I would like to ask that when I start the scenario in a server by myself. is it intended that I must allocate permissions to use the helicopter to deliver the FOB or is it a specific role that someone takes in the Lobby before the game starts.

Also are there any functional differences between the roles. I read that a commander is not needed but that role is still available. I have read from other places that there used to be a system that allowed people to use the helicopter once to deliver the FOB and after that you must rank up to use air vehicles. I would like some explanation on this as I'm not sure what the proper way to start is, outside of allocating permissions as an admin.

11 hours ago, General Pancakes said:

Hello, so just trying to begin setting up the scenario for a bunch of my groupmates.

I would like to ask that when I start the scenario in a server by myself. is it intended that I must allocate permissions to use the helicopter to deliver the FOB or is it a specific role that someone takes in the Lobby before the game starts.

Also are there any functional differences between the roles. I read that a commander is not needed but that role is still available. I have read from other places that there used to be a system that allowed people to use the helicopter once to deliver the FOB and after that you must rank up to use air vehicles. I would like some explanation on this as I'm not sure what the proper way to start is, outside of allocating permissions as an admin.

Hi, some explanation:

on the very first start, anyone can drive the Huron (and only this one) until the first FOB is built.

After this point, the game unlocks the authorization for each player according to their rank.

the Commander slot can be used for:

- Build a squad / vehicles with crew (to defend / patrol)

- manually set player permissions

- Open the Zeus menu (add units / items)

if you are logged as admin, you have access to the Admin menu, which allows you to:

- Add score / ammo to players

- Create vehicles

- unBan players

- Teleport / god mode and much more

Ah thank you, however me and my peers don't have the helicopter DLC to use the Huron and we instead use the ghost hawk, from what I've gathered the ghost hawk doesn't despawn after delivery. Are there plans to make it disappear too? 

Also, based on what you said, does using the ghost hawk for transport cause the roles not be correctly allocated to everyone after the FOB is set up then?

9 hours ago, General Pancakes said:

Ah thank you, however me and my peers don't have the helicopter DLC to use the Huron and we instead use the ghost hawk, from what I've gathered the ghost hawk doesn't despawn after delivery.

Are there plans to make it disappear too? 

Also, based on what you said, does using the ghost hawk for transport cause the roles not be correctly allocated to everyone after the FOB is set up then?

hahaaa, it's  a strange case !

as you know, the Huron respawn by themself, but there the only one to do that.

the ghost hawk, is a normal chopper, it cannot respawn.

i can add a code to check this case (no DLC) and handle it properly.

1 hour ago, pSiKO said:

hahaaa, it's  a strange case !

as you know, the Huron respawn by themself, but there the only one to do that.

the ghost hawk, is a normal chopper, it cannot respawn.

i can add a code to check this case (no DLC) and handle it properly.

That sounds perfect if you do. Thanks for all your work so far.