I think I found what I was looking for

http://www.armaholic.com/plug.php?e=faq&q=7

1 hour ago, ProfTournesol said:

And how on Earth can you play the game without Steam ?

:exclamation: Complicated topic, better not even ask. Just stay with those who do not have access to the Internet freely because of our country we are in the need to innovate or find alternatives

• Like 1

Updated; Fixed the rifleman classes of numbered units not having ammo, and added 9ID groups 

• Like 1

Do you consider darkening the army's M 1943 jacket and the 82nd Division more? I believe that they are a bit clear and look a lot like the M1942 jackets of the 101st Division

• Confused 2

On 14/6/2018 at 8:07 AM, simcardo said:

Updated; Fixed the rifleman classes of numbered units not having ammo, and added 9ID groups 

Hey Simcardo, would you consider revising your p3d model? You will see one of the most distinctive features of the M43 jackets are their large lapels on the neck, because it is a uniform designed to spend the winter or they offered a lot of coverage to the neck area. Right now these flaps are too short in the current uniform model and I think that this element is one of the most important points that mark the aesthetics and appearance of the M43.

uniformem43-21.jpg

PD: You could also create some variants with a darker olive-colored texture of the American gear that combines with the M43 would be great. Something like that is

0713587299eacc9002c733bdf5b67fc207e82009

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Could you tell me what confuses them? Is it a language problem or do I explain myself well? :eh:

Idk, i have tried making collars bigger but they might cause some stretching and clipping so its kinda hard, besides afaik it doesnt always look that big like in your picture, can vary depends on how one wears the buttons etc

Also dark OD7 coloured webbings are a very late war thing, and standard khaki or OD3 coloured webbings are more common and still common til the end of the war so im stickkng with the brighter coloured web gear

• Like 2

some wip uniforms and items (m41 jacket, tanker jacket, hbt cap, gas hood)

107410_20180628031858_1.png

107410_20180628032906_1.png

107410_20180628033617_1.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Those look awesome. Will there be variants of the M41 and tanker jacket with scarfs for winter?

• Thanks 1

Thanks, scarfs and more boot variants are planned, i havent even configured any winter sets right now haha

• Like 1

Hey simcardo, I would like to give this to you so you can use it in your mod if you wish,
they are textures for the American armor with a more olive color that resembles more those used in the European scenario instead of the current Khaki.

M3 Stuart

https://www.4shared.com/rar/6-OCkfEoee/M3_Stuart.html

Sherman 76mm, Sherman Firefly, Sherman HVSS and the caterpillars

https://www.4shared.com/rar/1Sh9Muwfgm/M4_Sherman.html

M8 Greyhound

https://www.4shared.com/rar/dRNgDMiJee/M8_Greyhound.html

imagen.jpg

• Like 1

thanks yuri, will you allow me to modify them so their colours are similar to the IF M4?

On 28/6/2018 at 11:50 AM, simcardo said:

thanks yuri, will you allow me to modify them so their colours are similar to the IF M4?

Use them as you wish, after all they are the same as IFA3 only to adjust their tonality so they look more like the Sherman M4 of IF

unknown.png

unknown.png

winter gear, including some coats; collars on the coats seem to still be too small at the moment, will try to enlarge them later

107410_20180705032556_1.png

and some new tank skins, edited from the ones sent by @Yurichenco, thanks (;

I44 vehicle colours are now similar to the m4 from iron front 

unknown.png

comparison of new and old skin

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Fantastic Simcardo,we really need greatcoats in this game. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
18 hours ago, simcardo said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

winter gear, including some coats; collars on the coats seem to still be too small at the moment, will try to enlarge them later

107410_20180705032556_1.png

and some new tank skins, edited from the ones sent by @Yurichenco, thanks (;

I44 vehicle colours are now similar to the m4 from iron front 

unknown.png

comparison of new and old skin

princess_luna_we__re_not_worthy_by_grumb

• Haha 2

Hey, Simcardo, since you've dared to make a long coat model, could you make one model for the Nazis? I leave you some reference images.
Also, if you give me permission, I can make the textures myself and send them to you once you release the updated version of the mod.
Second: I will follow you if you can do it so that you put the line of the coat more to the right (left if you look at it from the front), right now it is too centered by what I saw in the photos and the buttons are too far left .

PD: 

collars on the coats seem to still be too small at the moment, will try to enlarge them later

Good luck with that, very important!

reference images

Spoiler

f142bea3.jpg8681707.jpgabrigos_wehrmacht_m36_m40.jpg74760123-uniformes-alemanes-close-up.jpg9bae203fb377d49c976ae0d41ec27861.jpg

21 hours ago, Yurichenco said:

I can make the textures myself and send them to you once you release the updated version of the mod.

Second: I will follow you if you can do it so that you put the line of the coat more to the right (left if you look at it from the front), right now it is too centered by what I saw in the photos and the buttons are too far left .

1. the german one is well different so the model will have to be modified, i really dont plan on touching other factions at this momen, besides someone else is working on coats already, including a german one

2. i'll see what i can do

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simcardo said:

2. i'll see what i can do

Well, I hope you get something, if you get this besides fixing the neck we will have some coats 100% great (or at least better than those of IFA3 that have not just arrived: /). Some hint of when will the next update be with the new content?

• Thanks 1

No hint when so dont expect them to drop so soon :p

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Yurichenco said:

Some hint of when will the next update be with the new content?

The general rule of addon making is that they will be ready when the author decides they are and not before. Especially as to most addon making is a hobby. Also please note asking for such updates is counted as spam in our forum rules :f:

• Thanks 1

107410_20180714232653_1.png

107410_20180714033600_1.png

Update
- added PTO units
- Added mantels
- Added Tanker Jackets (or more commonly known as tanker jackets)
- Added m41 jackets
- Added HBT caps
- Added 77ID unit groups
- Reskinned I44 US Panzers (thanks to yurichenco for base textures)
- Added more HBT variants (unbloused boots, no m37 undershirt, and buckle boots)
- Added gas hood headgear
- latewar unit sets now have a more mixed uniform, with tanker jackets and mantels
- garrison cap model altered

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Well thank you Simcardo!!! Greatcoats! Happy days! I'm off to North West Europe in the autumn rain. :drinking2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The 77th Div helmets are not showing up in arsenal, only in the groups that are placed.  The yellow stencil units have no helmets as well.

-Seth

• Like 1