warhawk373

ACE Russian Sights/Help Needed

So I'm just now figuring out how to sight scopes in with advanced ballistics and all.  After I mastered it with some of the standard snipers I wanted to try the SVD dragunov.  However, all the scopes only use the vanilla zeroing.  I tried scopes from both RHSAFRF and the CUP Weapons.  I have the ace compatibility mod for both rhs and cup mods.  I guess I could use a dragunov with a tactical rail but I was also wanting to do like a rag tag ak-47 sniper mission with an authentic, non-tactical scope.  Any way to get these russian scopes to work with ace?

20 minutes ago, warhawk373 said:

As I said in my original post, I have the compatibility mods already.

The one I linked was creadted Date: 2016-06-05 17:30. This one here:ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces was created Date: 2018-04-19 17:45.

I also found a thread specifically about the balistics here: https://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/63x6m7/what_is_the_best_ace3_rhs_compatibility_patch_on/

If neither don't work , well I tried to assist ya.

I don't think this is an ACE advanced ballistics issue, but rather an issue with the ACE scopes framework. What exactly that issue is I have no idea. You might want to take this to the ACE Github.

RHS sights for SVD no need ace zeroing.