I didn't have much time during the weekend to work on the ship but I have remodelled the starbord crane and boat bay.

Now I'm modelling the crane's hook and when I finish it will animate with the boats when loading/unloading them.

I need some help with a couple of things.

1) if I want to get an array of all BLUFOR UAVs....

How would I combine allunitsUAV and side scripting commands so I can get an array of objects??

2) i'm experimenting with playmove.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/playMove

Would it be possible to use playmove while attached to another vehicle???

Thanks!!!

6 hours ago, mankyle said:

1) if I want to get an array of all BLUFOR UAVs....

How would I combine allunitsUAV and side scripting commands so I can get an array of objects??

Hi,

not at my arma desktop right now,  but you can try this code:

private _bluforUAV = [];
{
	if (side _x == west) then {
		_bluforUAV pushBack _x;
	}
} forEach allUnitsUAV;

systemChat format ["Found %1 blufor UAV", count _bluforUAV];

No idea on the playMove, but keep in mind that the argument needs to be local in multiplayer, e.g. execute the playMove where the object resides.

Good luck,

TeTeT

This will be pretty exciting especially from what have you said in the HAFM thread. This and almost every other warship mod out there is amazing and others that would of been cool to see a bit more of. The Independace class would of been cool to see as well and sadly I got here after the issue with it being see through so not much that could be done there but this should be able to over come it.

The Independence class??

Ah... OK. You mean the version in which I did a bad ShadowLOD.

I guess I could give it a little bit of love but, as the GEO LOD gets over the limit (72 meters) it just doesn't make sense to work on it unless BIS solves that problem.

Regarding the HSSV

First of all is modelling more details on the ship. I want to finish the boat davits/cranes this week. After that I will continue working on the bridge. I still have to model the seats in the bridge and cargo  space.

If I can get the GUI working so I can control UAVs from an turret I want to model an small CIC with the turrets set so UAV can be controled from there.

Theoretically I could even tie hitpoints, animations and conditions so that the animation state of the satellite communication antenna is set as a condition for controlling UAVs (if the antenna gets destroyed you cannot activate the action and access the UAV terminal).

I'm fairly noob regarding modelling and scripting. When I look at the code I understand what it does but I'm not capable of writing it.

As I said before... still some months to go.

EDIT: I have updated the first post

• Like 1

I'm sorry because real life issues prevent me to continue working on this Project...

Therefore I'm uploading ALL source files.

If anyone wants to continue, modify or do whatever he/she wants with the model, mod or whatever…. do as you wish

I give my explicit permission to modify, reupload, update or basically do everything to the model and mod

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CVEMFc1tu3Ui739iSF6zufH13mqQcSLS/view?usp=sharing

The only thing I ask for is a minute, tiny mention in the credits!!!

Thank you very much guys and gals… You, BIS and the Arma series are the best

• Like 1

As unfortunate as the news of ceasing your own work on this may be, may we hope that your offline life is stable despite these issues? EDIT: The news of remission more than outweighs the hiatus of your own work on this!

I just had my two year PET-CT scan and it seems I'm still oficially in remission,so...

Yes, things for the moment are going well...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I thought that I released the source files but not a binarized pbo

I'm uploading a binarized pbo too

Here is the binarized pbo for whoever wants to try the ship. It is not finished and still lacks a lot of details. Hope you like it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cdK6sfmMpbX4LzwoTnfaa4YXrEiJO-GP/view?usp=sharing

As I said above in another post, If anyone wants to continue, modify or do whatever he/she wants with the model, mod or whatever…. do as you wish

I give my explicit permission to modify, reupload, update or basically do everything to the model and mod

Thread has been moved to the complete section o7

On 5/26/2019 at 7:40 AM, mankyle said:

I just had my two year PET-CT scan and it seems I'm still oficially in remission,so...

good luck bud, stay strong! 💪

On 5/26/2019 at 7:40 AM, mankyle said:

Excellent news

On 5/25/2019 at 4:43 PM, mankyle said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CVEMFc1tu3Ui739iSF6zufH13mqQcSLS/view?usp=sharing

The only thing I ask for is a minute, tiny mention in the credits!!!

Thank you very much guys and gals… You, BIS and the Arma series are the best

I shall look for this on steam, and if its not there, put it there soon. And of course, you deserve much more than a minute, tiny mention in the credits. For a standalone upload, you should get all the credit... well unless a lot of work is added, but I only ever do ports and minor tweaks/config changes, so I don't envision changing much at all.

Its not like the ATLAS LHD: Plus by @j0nes that I had to put in a non-insignificant amount of work to update it (it works much better now using the spawning system for the USS Freedom), and well, I think I did give him more than a tiny mention, its one mention, but in the very first line:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1737598604

I'll take a look at it, I think based on the pics it should already be useable. If it is, I may want to throw it in here (where I've got an Arma 2 F-35 port, the ATLAS LHD update + config changes and retextures for balance changes and improved options for operating from offshore bases)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1744603050