brotherbud

Member cap 500?

I have the exact same issue. Yet, I see clans with thousands of members?

23 minutes ago, Richards.D said:

I have the exact same issue. Yet, I see clans with thousands of members?

Where? The Units browser only shows a handful above 500, and filters to a max of 999.

Ah, thanks. I guess the browser filter doesn't recognize groups larger than 999. 

Still, I don't see the point of a group larger than 100-150. It just becomes a huge blob of people who don't know each other, most of whom are simply joiners who will never be involved with the group in any meaningful way. To each their own, I suppose.

1 minute ago, Harzach said:

Ah, thanks. I guess the browser filter doesn't recognize groups larger than 999. 

Still, I don't see the point of a group larger than 100-150. It just becomes a huge blob of people who don't know each other, most of whom are simply joiners who will never be involved with the group in any meaningful way. To each their own, I suppose.

Yes.. sort of. We have about 330 active members who actually play with our group. However, over time people leave, and now none of our new, active members can join. And it's a right pain to delete people as is unfortunately. So, it's easier to just add