gokitty1199

What do yall think about the code lock? give suggestions

seemed like a fun little project to learn about dialogs from a request in another thread on this forum, this is pretty much the final version minus a few tweaks. any suggestions/features you have please say so, and if anyone knows how to make a script into an addon, please point me in the right direction :)

EDIT: after making this post i realized that it is possible to lock yourself inside of the building without a way of getting out......nailed it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gokitty1199 said:

after making this post i realized that it is possible to lock yourself inside of the building without a way of getting out......nailed it.

I was going to ask you this in the other thread but apparently you noticed. Could you have 2 laptops spawn in? one on inside and one on out side?

Other than that this is great, good job. I tried to use the dialogs once and i had no luck.

I use  a program called IntelliJidea for my scripting. You need to get the arma 3 plugin for it buut it has an option in it to turn a script into a module. I have never used it before but it may give youu an idea how to do it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chuc said:

I was going to ask you this in the other thread but apparently you noticed. Could you have 2 laptops spawn in? one on inside and one on out side?

Other than that this is great, good job. I tried to use the dialogs once and i had no luck.

I use  a program called IntelliJidea for my scripting. You need to get the arma 3 plugin for it buut it has an option in it to turn a script into a module. I have never used it before but it may give youu an idea how to do it

yea lol that would probably be best to do that. thanks man, its not to hard once you tinker around with it a bit on your own, then it just becomes as easy as following wiki commands for what you want to do. ill look into that, that may be useful