ineptaphid

R.I.P John "TotalBiscuit" Bain

Today John Bain AKA TotalBiscuit died after a long struggle with cancer.

As this section is for other gaming topics, and he was such a large part of the gaming world, I feel it is appropriate for him to be remembered by our community for his years of reviews and first impressions videos.

Here he is with BI checking our Arma 3's early build  in 2011

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 5

Wow. Condolences to his loved ones.

• Like 2

I was down in southern Czech Republic over the weekend for a wedding, and I met a bunch of Czechs down there who were on a hilltop lamenting exactly this. I knew he had cancer but that was when I heard he had died. I always enjoy his reviews and am sorry this has happened to him, and of of course his family & friends.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dmarkwick said:

I was down in southern Czech Republic over the weekend for a wedding, and I met a bunch of Czechs down there who were on a hilltop lamenting exactly this. I knew he had cancer but that was when I heard he had died. I always enjoy his reviews and am sorry this has happened to him, and of of course his family & friends.

Although, he himself would have corrected you there -"They are not reviews. I don't do reviews. They are first impressions" :f:

• Like 1

On 25/05/2018 at 2:15 AM, ineptaphid said:

I feel it is appropriate for him to be remembered by our community for his years of reviews and first impressions videos.

Oh rly

;)

I guess I could hear it in his voice recently though. He had that weakened timbre that happens in these occasions.