Just what the f*ck is going on?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's a hard pass for me. I'm just not into WWI or WWII. I want modern weapons with attachments and all of that happy horseshit. 

Doesn't bother me in the slightest that a woman was shown fighting in the trailer. I'm not going to cry about historical accuracy. People will cry SJW, but all they're trying to do is grow the fan base. Increasing the pool of suckers players willing to shell out $120 $60 every year is a smart business move.

• Like 2

I feel like they were a bit too excited to show off the customization options; I'll wait for a new trailer or two before I decide if I'm passing on this. Personally I don't care that there's women in the game. You can say it's historically innacurate (which it is, though she could be a British spy working with the resistance), but so is the Germans wearing Afrika Korps camo and carrying allied weapons on a Stalingrad map we'll inevitably see.

Personally I'd rather have 2143 with similar mechanics to BF4.

Battlefield is slowly turning into the shitty campaign plots like all of the call of dutys now...They used to all be good with good backstories, now its all about a robot breaking your arm and/or you die and come back to life a supershittysoldier... Kind of becoming obsolete now... Oh well.. Theres some more new games that are open world and shit that look alot better than this... *cough* Dead Island *cough* far cry *cough*..

Claw armed women with nail boards are often the unspoken heroes of international conflicts

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I didn´t even realise that this is supppposed to be WW2 until I saw the planes... 

After watching the trailer I´m not sure if they were trying to parody FPS Shooters (seriously, the only thing that could have made this trailer more ridiculous is an exploding nuke ....) or if they are serious with this. If they are serious, then this is complete crap!

i wouldn't try to judge a whole game by a tiny overly cinematic teaser. for me what counts most is the actual gameplay when i get hands on. something tells me that that teaser was mostly from the coop campaign. judging by unique looking characters fighting regular nazi grunts mostly. i could be wrong and it's about customisation. who knows.

you guys should watch this. the guy seems to have some more detailed insight and everything he describes sounds like bf is progressing into a more tactical team based experience with sandbox elements. sounds actually promising tbh.

that panel for reveal was a shit show though. pretty dumb how they talked about game features and then showed a cinematic more staged thing instead of actualyl showign the features. i hate when they do that.

EDIT: i watched this again and i missed the part of prostetics being part of customisation. so this might be from PvP MP actually. i don't care either way.

• Like 1

As in BF1 the SP is simply a short showcase of what you can do in MP, those games aren't for me.

Seems that the Frostbite engine has become the new snowflake engine. LOL The comments below the video are comedy gold.

I think its useless to talk about that stuff. If you're lookign for a decent WW2 game, or combat game in generell it will be "Post Scriptum". Modern settting are increasingly problemtic from a pure FPS perspective.... Most serious players don't wat to play a computer console inside a computer console in MP. 

For some reason was able to play over 24hrs early, here is some SP for those interested.

• Thanks 1