A9BE725A1E0D2E598BD735477A0E19D205EC1C70

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-formaB89DA85B5A2740CB30BD983887C709D2BCD8B1A3

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to=*,*|637:358&background-color=blackC89506987B0229E19FF9E91829BDA26AD6BC9AC4

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637:358&composite-to=*,*%7C637:358&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to=*,*|637:358&background-color=black

Description:
At Malden, there's nothing but death and ruin. All that's left are wandering infected plunderers and murderers.

You are slowly but surely running out of food and your dog's stomach is growling.

You have no choice but to go. In the north of the island there may be a boat at a small hiding place to escape from here!

Features:

Ravage Features:http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Beginner's_guide

Scripts in Mission:  GF_Earthquakes, Alias Duststorm and Nuclear Strike Script, Vandeansons Dynamic Bandit Camps and JohnnyBoy´s JBOYDog

THIS MISSION IS WITHOUT ZOMBIES CAUSE THE DOG DONT DO DMG TO THEM OR GET KILLED BY THEM FAST!

- Play in Singleplayer and try to Escape Malden with ur best friend
- Command your dog through the dangerous areas of Malden     (PRESS T FOR COMMAND MENU)
- Open World Escape Survival
- Fight against Renegades and OPFOR Bandits, no one is friendly!
- Eat, drink and try to find a tent or a bed for the night
- Radioactive Zones  (TURN ON YOUR GEIGER MULLER COUNTER!)
- Ravage Bandit Camps
- Hunt animals for meat, and let boomer bring you the hunted meal

Mods u need:

- CBA_A3  

- Ravage  
(Ravage is NOW also available at Steam, but u can download and discuss Bugs here also:

Spoiler

Other recommended Mods:

- JSRS Soundmod  
- Dawn of the Dead: Infected Skins Addon  
- Enhanced Movement
- QS Mag Repack

Compatible Mods:
- Friths Ruins
- RHS Complete Pack
- Cup Weapons & Units
- Warfare Thai Mod
- Iron Front Lite

KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- Boomer sometimes need some time to follow you (FIXED; New version with better behavior)
- Dog Script doesnt works correctly sometimes (FIXED; Should work much better now)
- Sometimes there are Sound errors (FIXED)
- Dog Commands dont work after loading a safegame (FIXED; thnx a lot to Johnny Boy!)

Planned Stuff:

- Adding JBOY Birds of Prey script

Special Credits to Johnny Boy for his amazing work with the JBOY script, and respect for his deceased dog!

Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ilqhmbk56rmz9c/A_Man_and_his_Dog_SP.Malden.pbo?dl=0 (Just right click, download)

Steam Download: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1388181081

I hope you will enjoy it and even if not there are other very good Ravage Missions out there!

Just search the WWW for Armaholic or the steam Workshop.

• Like 10

Wow!  Hey I'm really excited to see this mission, and eager to play it.  Thanks for including the pic of the real Boomer (very cool).

I've improved the scripts since the last release while working on my Last Tango in Tanoa mission.  I can send you the latest version if you want (it may fix some of the errors you mention).  Just ask.

• Like 4

Sure buddy this would be really nice! You can send me a private message if u like!

UPDATE: I fixed the Problems with help by Johnny Boy himself, Thnx a lot mate!

• Like 1

I Updated a few things:

• - added OPFOR Bandits (More Action on the Map now!)
  • - Possibility to find intact cars is higher now
  • - Added some Mission Stuff (Outro Music and some small stuff by myself)
  • - Added Gutting Knife to Player inventory
  • - Changed starting Daytime from 8:00am to 2:00pm
  • - Changed Random Radioactive Zones to static, u will still need ur Geiger Muller Counter!!!

Thnx for your attention!

• Like 1

Real Boomer ~16 years - pretty old for a big dog. I guess he was at least 70cm/27.5inch shoulder height; mine is also 70 and now with almost 10 years you can feel, he's getting old. So many big dogs easily pass away before 10 years... Small doggies often live longer.

• Like 3

- Added 3 possible survivors on the Map, maybe they can help u a bit on your way through Malden?

(This is like an easter Egg, go find out urself ;) )

• Haha 1

- Added more loot possibilities, but lower loot chances
- Added Alias Nuke Script
- Changed Starting area a bit
- Added Car Patrols

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey I'm giving this a go again and running VanDeansons Apocalypse at the same time.  Its still great!

• Like 2