52232FD718F8D3D1E0F74C6DE996B7621AFA5B21

8A3647A7472B64530ADDF489BA242A874F90764E5918380D2B7144CC3509DDA8701DCEB402E5179A

5B3FEB830F8D9BCCBAF5A0A2C39CE76F42836666C31A71FFAD19CFF29D65B9314CAEC2F2E9BF751E43561720D26300E7674C0CF92A9D23440A2414B0

Background:

I made this with inspiration by Haleks Mission "Tales from nowhere, Episode 2: 2047".

Spoiler

Description:
The white plague spread mercilessly.  More and more civilians infected themselves with the fungus,

and became mad or died in agony. The ecosystem on altis was completely destroyed by wars and nuclear pollution.

Earthquakes and dry thunderstorms shatter the area since then. It hasn't rained for months.

Shortly before the entire infrastructure on Altis collapsed, CSAT started an automatic cleaning protocol on its numerous remaining drones.

Due to an intended error in the control system code, an already infected and insane hacker was able to overwrite the commands

before his death and give the drones their own AI. Now they roam around on Altis and erase everything that comes into their path!

Features:

Scripts in Mission: 

Spoiler

- GF_Crashsites

- GF_Earthquakes

- GF_Ravage_Status_Bar

- GF_Killfeed

- GF_Earplugs

- Vandeanson Dynamic Bandit Camps

- Vandeanson Shipwrecks

- Play in Single (self hosted) or Multiplayer mode
- Open World Endless Survival Sandbox
- Fight against Zombies, Guerillas and Renegades but don't mess with the drones!
- Survive the harsh environment
- Dynamic Group system
- Safezones and Traders
- Radioactive Zones
- Static and dynamic Bandit Camp Spawns
- dynamic Shipwrecks
- Earplugs (press "6" to put in and out)
- Placeable Respawn Camps
- Mobile HQ
- Some crazy Postapocalyptic Stuff i builded
 Be careful, if u die u loose all ur Equipment!

Mods u need:
- Ravage
- CBA_A3
- Friths Ruin

Recommended Mods:

- JSRS Soundmod  
- Dawn of the Dead: Infected Skins Addon
- Sullen Skies for Altis,Stratis, Malden and VR Map
- Enhanced Movement
- QS Mag Repack

Compatible Mods:
- RHS Complete Pack
- Cup Weapons & Units
- Warfare Thai Mod
- Iron Front Lite

UPDATE:

- added Safezone and Traders   
- added Radioactive Zones  
- added Dynamic Bandit Camp Script by Vandeanson
- added Safezone Heli Taxi and Heli Taxi Base
- added GF_Earplugs
- added Shipwrecks by Vandeanson
- added Mobile HQ

- Added patroling Darter to BLUFOR Base(s) (Not connectable for players)
- Added Artilery Option for Players (only at Mainbase!)
- Changed behavior of Guards at Mainbase (They should now Attack all kind of enemies)
- Made a few additions to Mainbase
- Added small Outpost next to Base
- Added Artillery Base
- Changed some Markers at the Map

- players will now loose all equipment when they die and not being revived

- removed Random Respawns

If u want to play in Singleplayer just host it on LAN

DEDICATED SERVER VERSION (AS REQUESTED): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ct51kkd84aie2hu/RavageDevastated_Server.Altis.pbo?dl=0 (Just right click, download)

Dropbox Download:   https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2czem825usatvj/RavageDevastated.Altis.pbo?dl=0 (Just right click, download)

Steam Download:     https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1383493530

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank god there are translators at the internet!

Well buddy, 550 Subscribers at steam were playing this the last days... Can you describe your problem in more detail? I also uploaded a fresh version on my dropbox too!

14 hours ago, timsons16 said:

вылетает при загруке

Please use English as per our forum rules :f:

Firstly, thank you for this mod it's really enjoyable and adds a new sense of survival to an otherwise boring platform for me.

I am finding that (probably because I suck at the game) it is definitely hardcore. You die within like 2 shots usually and with the roaming AI survivors they're far better at shooting through bushes and complete cover than I am.

Could you detail how I'd change either, the damage dealt by the AI side (to balance between the groups having a lesser damage and the lone survivor AI having a higher damage dealt)

I'd also like to change the default spawn loadout to have some medical supplies, especially for new spawns who go out on their own with no clue what they're letting themselves in for.

Overall, loving the mod though - going to see how many followers I get on my server to see if people enjoy it or if it's too hardcore.

Thanks!

Thnx @kaotixkc ! Love to hear player enjoy my Mission. Well yeah its a bit hardcore i know, but i think thats the spirit of Ravage! I will think about adding a few more starting items like medipacks to the players starting equipment. If u play solo try to take a recruit with you, they will help u a lot! There are 2 at the mainbase right now and 1 hidden ;) somewhere else :P

Mission got an Update:

- Added patroling Darter to BLUFOR Base(s) (Not connectable for players)
- Added Artilery Option for Players (only at Mainbase!)
- Changed behavior of Guards at Mainbase (They should now attack all kind of enemies)
- Made a few additions to Mainbase
- Added small Outpost next to Base
- Added Artillery Base
- Changed some Markers at the Map

• Like 1

I added a version for dedicated Servers that should work fine! Pls tell me if u got any problems with it!

• Like 1

On 05/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, CptStampede said:

Thank God, there are translators on the Internet!

Well buddy, 550 subscribers for a couple have played in recent days ... Can you describe your problem in more detail? I also uploaded a new version to my Dropbox too!

error - mpmissions \ __ cur_mp.Altis \ mission.sqm / Mission / Entities / item8 / Entities / item7.type: The car class l_l_T_01_cannot_F no longer exists, sorry, my english is bad)), please help me, what should I do ?

8 hours ago, timsons16 said:

error - mpmissions \ __ cur_mp.Altis \ mission.sqm / Mission / Entities / item8 / Entities / item7.type: The car class l_l_T_01_cannot_F no longer exists, sorry, my english is bad)), please help me, what should I do ?

I changed the Vanilla DLC dependency, pls check if it works now! I added a new version on steam and im uploading it to my dropbox too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CptStampede said:

Я изменил зависимость Vanilla DLC, проверьте, работает ли она сейчас! Я добавил новую версию на пару, и я также загрузил ее в свой Dropbox.

no, it does not work. the rest missions work and this one is not

Hey mate, sorry but i cant help you right now cause i cant locate the problem... On other mashines the Missions seems to work fine. Do u got all Dlc´s?