KC Grimes

Hitting Save & Exit, but it's not exiting

I've run into an issue in a mission where I click on Save & Exit, and the mission saves, however it does not exit. Whenever I click on Save & Exit, it is as if I have only hit Save, and the mission proceeds. After doing this a few times, sometimes it decides to exit, and sometimes I end up having to crash the game. 

I have all sorts of standard, mission, and display EH's running, and I believe this may be related. To me it seems the engine is detecting something that it does not want to exit during, so it just doesn't exit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Uhh. What mission is this?

17 minutes ago, HazJ said:

Uhh. What mission is this?

Grimes Simple Revive sample mission. But now I'm having trouble reproducing it consistently, so I can't even advise how to go about testing with it. Was moreso wondering if anyone knew something in particular about saving/exiting conflicts. 

Could this be a software/hardware issue? Maybe I had edited a file while in-game, and it didn't like that? 

I just disable saving. Especially in MP as it is not needed.#

enableSaving [false, false];

BOOM. Done. :hammer:

Just now, HazJ said:

I just disable saving. Especially in MP as it is not needed.#

enableSaving [false, false];

BOOM. Done. :hammer:

But I want to be all incccluusssiivvveee...

But its not a bad approach. I'll give it some more time, and if it happens again, I'll lay the hammer down. 

You can use ButtonClick EH to prevent it doing it's default action maybe? Override it with manual force exit.