Hello, just thinkling of getting arma3. but not shure what to take. so there is a bündle for actual 59 bucks, there is the game alone for 34 and a bundle for 22... are there usual steam Discounts ( f.e. ) on summer ? realy would like to get some helpful Infos. thanks very much in advance

Simply always get the full package, or at least all the official maps. Otherwise you can get locked out of gameplay on a lot of servers.

• Like 3

Hmm.. still no All-in-One package. I suppose you would have to get Arma 3 Apex Edition + DLC Bundle 2 to have everything. Apex expansion pack is a must in any case because it contains Tanoa official map @Beagle was talking about. There is probably going to be a sale in June, both on Steam and Bohemia Store, since it's Arma: Cold War Assault (formerly known as Operation Flashpoint) anniversary.

• Like 3

thanks for info... so i will wait till june, and see what is available on Discount...

Update : could not wait :-) bought Apex .. and i must say i am overwhelmed with the possibilities 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Welcome to a whole new world @Hartziel there really is nothing like Arma in the gaming universe.

Tanoa is so beautiful, I'll just take long walks enjoying the lush vegetation, lighting and sounds!

• Like 3

All DLCs are worth taking. If not able I would not buy Carts, Laws of War and Tac Ops Mission Pack DLCs!!

• Like 1

Welcome to Bis forums and the Arma community Hartziel!

Glad you decided on Apex, if you ever have any questions, problems, or looking for something to add to the game, you can always ask here on the

forums, and we can point you in the right direction, keep in mind that Arma3 has a built in manual/wiki and if you want to dabble in some editing the editor has tutorials too.

Have fun, cheers! :)

• Like 1