Could someone please test this for me using Vcom. I have a ammo trunk in a town with a sentry waypoint right next to the trunk followed by two move waypoints leaving the town. It always worked perfectly but with Vcom the trunk never completes the sentry waypoint and just like moves within the town. I put the code in the init of the driver of the ammo trunk (group _unit) setVariable ["VCM_Disable",true]; but it appears Vcom still takes over the truck if I delete the sentry waypoint through Zeus it will then follow its waypoints. Does Vcom somehow alter sentry waypoint.  Thank you Avibird

I read that the hold waypoint while using Vcom acts like a garrison waypoint. Does Vcom change the way the sentry waypoint works? AVIBIRD

Need clarification 

PC >local disk (C) >program files (x86) > steam  > steam apps > common > arma3  inside a folder !workshop I have 12 different versions of Vcom AI 

V2.6 to V3.4.0 my question is do I need to delete the old versions and could this be the cause of my issues with the disable code not working. AVIBIRD