As a Finnish guy I am so happy about this mod. The models and textures are great!

I noticed that the L/S 26 is a bit too small weapon compared to other weapons. In my opinion it should be longer and "bigger"/"fattier". It is really big and heavy gun. Especially the stock. Also some guns are missing empty mag models and magazine models but I suppose that will be fixed correct?

Hey Cullin, I've double checked LS26 dimensions. The gun is about 2% percent smaller than it historically was :D. I'm not sure if that's the case, but for now we will keep the current size scince making it 2% bigger would also require us to do much animation work and would postpone implementation of any new assets, while the visual difference would be almost unnoticable :)
The magazine repack module has been disabled in latest fix, we've found some bugs not spotted earlier and will implement the module back when those are fixed. The lack of module should not cause already created missions to stop working though.

Apparently I missed the release. Good work guys, keep it up :thumb:

Now we only need a Mannerheim face :yawn:

As someone with family that participated in the conflict and that has interviewed some of those who fought, I'm really thankful for this mod. 

• Like 1