Sign in to follow this  
Victim_913

Possible new texture option problems

Its easiest to see with the Laws of War content. For example, the laws of war gave us new tents and tent covers and stretchers etc. The problem is that only ONE version of all of those are available. For example. The tents. only IDAP versions are available. No CSAT, NATO, AAF, etc are available. Actually only IDAP versions are available for all items. There is only 1 type of tent, I think its the closed one. I saw that the tent covers point to the IR masking covers from Tanoa, but only that csat texture is available. None of the LOW options show up.

When comparing, I see that other items like those cargo houses that came with standard arma 3, each texture has it's own p3d model. So I looked at the laws of war stuff and there is only 1 p3d file for each object.

So I wonder if bi changed the way the p3d's work with the different textures. Having the option to change textures in eden editor might be the cause.

Also tanks have changed. In TB I sometimes import a tank or vehicle so that I have a reference while making my map. I was using The AAF tank. Without changing anything, the tank now shows up with camo nets on it. When I look at the pbo or look at library from TB, there is no difference. Meaning that there is no options for different versions or anything. So the standard p3d model comes with camo nets now.

So my question is, how do I get access to the other textures? I know for a fact that I wanted the green stretchers for and a few objects from LOW like tents and stuff in my map.

Thanks for any help.

p.s. Since updating my bulldozer, I am constantly reminded to save. It never did that before. Its a good idea but seriously, every 5 minutes I get told. How do I shut it off? I tried F1 and going into game or video options but I cant make anything out. All the options are crammed together, some on top of each other and some boxes have nothing in them because the words are floating around on top of or under others..

You can't use the other textures, as TB can only use the p3d.

For buldozer edit the userconfig in P:\scripts