Kalle M.

Singleplayer missions for Arma II! Get some!!!

Here are some missions for Arma II. Army of the Czech Republic and other possible DLCs are required. Lite versions should do the job fine.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gppim76iwu5op92/Kalle's_Mission_Pack.zip/file

Fourth update is here:

#1 Fixes to some missions, as usual.

#2 Added COOP 04 - Top Gun. Follow the instructions for installing coop-missions.

Remember to delete the old mission pack completely!

If you are unfamiliar in installing missions, then follow these steps:

#1 - Create a folder named "Missions" in your game installation folder, if you dont have one.

#2 - Copy or cut the folder "Kalle's Mission Pack" to your "Missions" folder inside the game installation folder.

#3 - Missions with "co" or "coop" are COOP missions, which can also be played as singleplayer.

If you want to play them as singleplayer, then follow the steps #1 and #2.

If you want to play them as COOP, then create a folder called "MPMissions" inside the game installation folder if it doesn't exist and put the .pbo files from folder "Kalle's Mission Pack" there.

If my instructions are not understandable, then search the internet for help.

Anyway, enjoy the missions!

- Kalle

Edited by Kalle M.
Fourth update
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Kalle

just saw your thread. Downloading now. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nettrucker said:

Hello Kalle

just saw your thread. Downloading now. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

I hope you like it. Gotta keep this community alive.

I'll gonna try them asap. For the time being, I'm stuck because I'm still testing my own missions but I gonna revert. I already allocated all your missions in my CWR folder. Maybe you could write some info on your mission pack and expand your OP  with some screens and things like that.

Cheers

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, nettrucker said:

I'll gonna try them asap. For the time being, I'm stuck because I'm still testing my own missions but I gonna revert. I already allocated all your missions in my CWR folder. Maybe you could write some info on your mission pack and expand your OP  with some screens and things like that.

Cheers

I'll think about that. Maybe next time.