Sign in to follow this  
Mathez

RPT error

Hey, im not able to join a v.10 server on arma 3. It always said i should check my rpt. can anybody help me??

THX

Default location for RPTs is this:
C:\Users\yourUser\AppData\Local\Arma 3

14 minutes ago, stanhope said:

and link it here.

Paste the link in your post so we can have a look at it.

With all due respect, if you join servers with the following mission name: "Infantry_KingOfTheHill_by_Sa-Matra_for_MONEYGRABBINGTROLLS" what do you expect will happen?

The error you're running into is "11:50:59 "CLIENT :: Profile loading timed out"".  Go onto the king of the hill forum and/or discord.  They know best what to do to fix it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr.Hiccup said:

I have the same problem ....

https://pastebin.com/ccm8Nw6t

All I can really find in yours is: "15:08:42 Shutdown normally".  I'm on my phone tho so I could've missed something.  Can you explain what your exact problem is?

When i try to play in some server king of the hill the game connect, then when i enter in a team i download file mission (first time) then the screen stay on loading for 20 sec and come the error

1 minute ago, Mr.Hiccup said:

When i try to play in some server king of the hill the game connect, then when i enter in a team i download file mission (first time) then the screen stay on loading for 20 sec and come the error

Which error?

I can't even find that you connect to a server in your rpt, are you sure it's the right one?

Have you tried verifying your game files?  Have you visited any dodge KoTH server lately?  (Those promessing a lot of money or xp)