Hello everyone

I've updated the Armaholic link in the OT  to version 1.01. That was really quick. Thanks, batteriefuhrer that was quick and painless. LOL

Cheers

Greetings!

I have now almost finished playing the entire mission pack! I just want to thank you once more for all the work you have done! The missions really give me the feeling that I am actually part of a military organization, just like it should be!

Unfortunately, I ran into some small problems during the gameplay and have something to share with you guys.

Don't panic, these are just minor problems fortunately! 😄

//Mission: 04 CWR2 Tsunami

I couldn't complete objective 'Kalitka', because I couldn't find the M1 Abrams guarding the base. There was an "!alive" condition for the tank in the condition field of the objective. I think the Abrams fled from the scene when I tried to play the mission. I suggest to remove the condition or insert disableAI "MOVE" for the driver to avoid this;)

Today morning however, the mission went smooth and I found the tank where it was supposed to be! I completed the mission as planned. Great job despite this small obstacle! I enjoyed the mission very much!

And the mission "doneKey" did not work properly. I finished the mission but it is not marked as "completed" in the menu. Don't know why this is happening...

//Mission: 09 CWR2 Raid on Drachenfels

I had some problems in this mission. My squad did not proceed tp the "exit RP" when it was ordered to do so. All objectives were completed as intended and I was ordered to cover my squad and join them at the "exit RP". I tried to kill some enemies in the village but no effect. Unfortunately I have no clue about the reason for this...

//Mission: 17 CWR2 Until hell freezes over

The mission "doneKey" didn't work properly. I completed all objectives and mission ended as it was supposed to. The mission is not marked as "completed".

This is all for now. I just wanted to share this with you, just in case;)

Kalle.

• Thanks 1

Wow, didn't expect this stuff is still being played. Nice!

Thank's for the intel, mate,

will get back to this pack right after the first release of the current project, sounds like quick and simple fixes.

Best regards

• Like 1

Hi guys

I really sorry for my late reply but the email notification doesn't work for me. I just stumbled on this post by pure accident. Thanks for reporting and giving feedback Kalle.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi, thank you for your work. Do we unpack all the required CWR2 expansions and addons into the main @cwr2_v16 mod folder? Or create one separate folder for each expansion and map? (16 mod folders in total??!) . I tried the first but none of the SP missions loaded and errors came up saying files are deleted (not available)...please help.

i think the problem is you missed to mention the remaining required CWR2 addons in the list of requirements on armaholic (characters, islands, tanks, air, vehicles...). You only mentioned CWR2 general and the armies and terrains.

• Thanks 1

Hello Mr. Reviewer

I'm sorry for my late reply but I'm without Internet connection. My rooter is dead. You running CWR version 1.6  and I'm afraid the update has broken some things. I did a test run with 1.6 and I experienced error messages as well. When we released the SP pack CWR was 1.5 and we had no errors. Best is to keep the default folder 1,6 as seperate folder and adding the expansions separately.

I'm sorry to say but I believe we need to check every mission once again with the 1.6 version. Unfortunately real life issues has prevented me to replay the missions in version 1.6 to understand what errors are now appearing and how to fix it. I could only replay the first three missions so far.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience but I'm afraid I can't fix everything in a short time period. I'm extremely busy wth real life issues the same as batteriefuhrer. I can only say, put it on hold until we fixed the mission pack to be compatible. I'm not able to foresee when this can be done.

Thanks for playing the mission pack and for your feedback. We will announce when we have fixed all issues but it might take some time.

Thank you

All the best

• Like 1

I've downloaded the mission pack and will see myself what errors are shown - if any. Normally, there shouldn't be anything removed in v1.6 - we have never done that and I surely will not start this now.

nettrucker: There is no need to fix your missions to make them run in v1.6. I have to fix the Mod so the missions run again.

Mr. Reviewer: In each CWR² archive there is a folder @cwr2_v16. All you need to do is extracting that folder into where you have ArmA2 installed. No need to create any additional folders or copying single pbo files around. This goes for the Core Mod and all it's Expansions.

Just as I write this: The Winter Expansion is not yet updated to v1.6. This archive has a folder called @cwr2_v15 included. Eventually this causing some missing file errors which were mentioned.

I will update the Winter stuff asap, if nothing comes in between this week. Until then, just hold back with playing the Winter missions. I mean, it's summer after all, who then wants to play in the cold! 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1