Hi there.

I have yet another Server problem. If we play on a server and we for example kill a lot of AIs or similar, the server freezes. No, its not clients. WE see each other walking in one place and.. well.. the server is frozen. No response from arma3 process, can login to putty normally. HTOP shows 100% cap on arma3 proccess, however normally it "flows" between cores. Stuck. Can share logs, however there is nothing in them at the time of the crash. As if the whole proccess is frozen.

anyone got ideas? Thanks in beforehand.

I'll most likely not be of any real help here. However, just to maybe speed things up: Its always good to provide a log file....so people could see whats going on!

I am telling you there is a freeze :D Sure I Will upload the log but there is 10 minut freeze where nothing is written... so no errors there.

Server specs, mission that was being played, amount of people connected, amount of AI on the server ...  Add all of those factors together and you've got the possibility for freezing.  You're gonna need to share a bit more information : )

as Stanhope suggests, this is can be a mixture of

1) Poor Configuration, eg hardware, bandwidth, connection, arma config settings, addons in use

2) High Expectations, eg number of clients you are trying to host for, too many AI

3) Poor mission design

The advice i give to everyone is.

PROVE THE SERVER WITH VANILLA CONFIGURATION AND VANILLA MISSION before you add anything else.

Without doing that you have no benchmark to compare performance when adding 3rd party content and end up guessing as to what the cause is, when ideally had you not tried to run before you could walk, you would already known the cause, eg the last change you did

You also gave us a zero information to help you with