SpartanFENIX07

Cannot Host Games nor Join some games

Hello, I have some (a lot) of problems with joining my Friends and play Arma 3, whenever I try to join them they receive Server not Responding message, (the same happens if I try to join them), but in very VERY few cases I can join and play some A3

Please Help I've tried a lot, Port Forwarding, Hamachi, Evolve, nothing seems to work.

I've got IZZI as Internet Provider

Edit 1- I've got Windows 10 and I've activated UPNP on services.cmd but it still doesn't work

Edited by SpartanFENIX07

Have you port forwarded all the necessary ports on your router and made firewall exceptions? (Can't remember exactly which ports that'd be by default)  I suggest finding a guide on how to set up a dedicated server on youtube.  That's how I managed to get things working :) 

9 hours ago, stanhope said:

Have you port forwarded all the necessary ports on your router and made firewall exceptions? (Can't remember exactly which ports that'd be by default)  I suggest finding a guide on how to set up a dedicated server on youtube.  That's how I managed to get things working :) 

Yeah I did, I've also spoken with Customer Service from IZZI and they helped me to set the port forwarding (2303, 2303) I've also checked if Steam Port was working (which it did), my firewall is turned off and I still got the same problem.

Then i'm out of ideas.  One tip tho: don't ever say on a public forum that you disabled your firewall :)

Thanks for the advice, I've already changed to set exceptions on the Firewall and for trying to help me.

Network Provider said that it might be my modem the one that's causing the trouble, It'll be changed son, I'll advice any changes for people that may need this

Update: Nothing had worked, thankfully my friend figured out how to play Arma with Hamachi enabling permissions on the firewall

Thanks for the help